Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lb7 with no power, 2004 2500 hd 4wd

I have replaced almost everything short of a motor, my truck has been at the shop since January, and that shop sent it too a second shop.

I’m no mechanic and don’t claim to be one but just curious if anyone has had this same issue fixed?

I’ve replaced trans torque converter injectors cp3 fass fuel system replaced added sump pump, replaced injector harnesses, replaced upper and lower engine harness, replaced cpu, replaced injector control module, fuel pump/filter assembly up front.
I’m sure I’m missing a couple of things

I have no codes, truck idles and runs just fine no smoke, when throttle is engaged truck won’t even get out of it own way. It literally has no power. I’m thousands of dollars invested into this truck already so there’s really no turning back now.

Any one have any input or thoughts?

Sorry yet again I’m no mechanic but it seems as though the mechanics working on it can’t figure it out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it’s at one of the most recommended shops/mechanics I have in the state, they can’t figure it out either, the latest news is that he replaced the (new) injectors with a (known good) set and still no change. Next he’s looking into mass air flow system.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Yes it’s at one of the most recommended shops/mechanics I have in the state, they can’t figure it out either, the latest news is that he replaced the (new) injectors with a (known good) set and still no change. Next he’s looking into mass air flow system.
Any rail pressure logging yet? It’s uncommon on your year of truck but not impossible the fuel pressure relief valve could be bad. Located on the back of the fuel rail and its like a 20$ part if that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any rail pressure logging yet? It’s uncommon on your year of truck but not impossible the fuel pressure relief valve could be bad. Located on the back of the fuel rail and its like a 20$ part if that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rail pressure seems accurate from what I’m told, fuel pressure relief valve has been swapped with new as well

1 - 6 of 6 Posts