Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the camper extendable tow mirrors, and decided to let the garage bust the passenger side off. Check prices and they are about $250 - $450 for a new one. I was wondering can I put a Kool Vue gm73el & gm73er on in place off the other ones. I can get both of them for the price of the one. Will they just plug and play. I don't really care that the new one doesn't have the turn signal. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
discountautomirrors.com you can get both for that price!!! i got mine from there and i really like the looks and fitment and plug and play

·
Registered
589 Posts
they should hook right up. mount the same and use same harness. someone correct me if i'm wrong

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was going to order from discount mirror but they are out of stock, so I think I will order from partstrain unless someone else has any other suggestions

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
oh then ya go from somewhere else lol..i havent been on that site so i didnt know they were out sorry! lol

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey no problem, I just wanted to make sure they will work, so thanks for the info, I'll be ordering in a few minutes. Happy Easter

1 - 7 of 7 Posts