Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 Chevy 2500HD, Crew Cab, Short Bed, Duramax, LT fully loaded with leather, 6 disc cd, Bose stereo, power everything, heated seats. Silver exterior with charcoal (pewter?)interior. Lots of extras;
Banks six gun with Power PDA
EGT and Boost gauges
Banks 4" monster exhaust with banks muffler, 5" tip and a 4" down pipe. No Cat.
Banks Intercooler
Banks cold air intake.
Larger tranny cooler
New Built Goerend Transmission (held 640hp on a tranny dyno before installed) 100,000 mile warranty.
Goerend triple disc torque converter with unlimited mile/lifetime warranty
All fluid is amsoil since 24,000 miles with fresh tranny fluid and engine oil/filter
Buckstop Front bumper.
Whelen PA system
Hornblasters.com train horns with new larger air compressor.
265 size tires...in pretty good shape. I'd put new on before winter.
ATS CoPilot transmission controller - not hooked up anymore, the built tranny does not need it. But it is worth a lot of money to sell, I have everything for it.
Low profile truxedo tonneau cover.
Bullydog triple dog power pup - don't run any power through it in the summer. Use the two/haul setting in the winter. I'd sell it but it adjusts the speedo for the bigger tires
Trailer brake controller - just a cheap one haha
remote start/security - will start the truck from inside the house, or even inside wal mart! Paid top dollar for high quality, it was $600. Not the cheap ones that don't tell you if your vehicle is running. It tells you if the truck is running, shows the timer, shows if the doors are locked or unlocked. Its awesome.
Extra new fuel filter.
Nice mud flaps! :)
I have the EGR block off plate and the finger stick, not installed yet but I'll throw it in.
I think thats everything...

Only 60,000 miles. Truck runs perfect, looks almost perfect for a used truck. Runs very cool, smokes almost none. Pulls our 23 foot carhauler with 5 snowmobiles inside effortlessly. Truck has never been to the race track, on a dyno, or in a truck pull.

If you don't want the Horns or the PA system I'll remove them and we can work out a deal, but trust me you want them.

$27,000 OBO
Call Brad, 715-553-0281

Attachments

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
Just a though ditch the banks or bully dog not too many guys will like the idea of two programmers on a Duramax they are not like a Dodge. Also hook up the CoPilot you can never have too much insurance on your tranny built or not.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just a though ditch the banks or bully dog not too many guys will like the idea of two programmers on a Duramax they are not like a Dodge. Also hook up the CoPilot you can never have too much insurance on your tranny built or not.
Yeah I thought about taking the bullydog off but it corrects my speedo for the 265 tires. They work flawlessly together too.

I had the copilot hooked up when the tranny was stock with a ats 5 star converter and I didn't like how it would slam into gears sometimes when I was just cruising nicely. If I was gonna start racing or pulling I'd hook it up. But for everyday use I think the built tranny is plenty. It held 640 horse on the tranny dyno before they installed it, and I ain't anywhere near that.

But thanks for the tips, I may just take the bullydog out...

·
Registered
300 Posts
wi plate huh? where from?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Milltown, WI 54858

Right over by the Minnesota border, near the Twin cities. I was just over near Milwaukee, Not to bad of a drive... :gearjamin

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Truck is GONE, Traded in at Janesville Ford, In Janesville WI if anyone is interested.

But I still have the Bullydog triple dog - $300 OBO

And the ATS CoPilot - $700 OBO For the 5 speed allison

Both work great.

Sale is pending on the Tonneau cover.

Make me an offer guys, Need to sell those things to buy other things for me new truck! Or things for my new snowmobile!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
so you bought a ford ???

No no no, I bought a 2006 quad cab, short box, 3500 single rear wheel cummins with a 6 speed manual! with 77k, traded even up.

Its a work truck, manual windows and locks, vinyl floors, but through the aftermarket (The Hoffman Group - Autoloc) I got power locks and windows for like $350 bucks.

I think I did pretty good. I love shifting that cummins! especially after my exhaust and intake shows up, then I'll be able to actually hear it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.