Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have an 05 LLY work truck and the middle front seat doesn't fold down like every other truck haha.

it sucks not to have an arm rest when driving long distances. anyone have any recommendations to this problem..?

·
The Outcast Goat
592 Posts
My 03 was like that too...I hated it. I've seen someone take that seat completely out and just have the two outside seats, kinda like buckets. I've also seen someone on a 1/2 ton cut the two bars that hold the back of the seat with a hack saw and just lay the back of the seat down as an armrest.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'd rather not cut it, although it did cross my mind to figure out a way to hinge it so it folds.

I was thinking like some sort of universal console that would sit on the seat and have a padded top with some storage.

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
My truck is the same way. My buddy just bought an LBZ LT2 CC/SB with power cloth seats and the 40/20/40 fold down armrest. It was the first time I ever saw one in an LT. I told him he better keep his truck locked cause I want that SOB. Heres a shitty cell pic. I look on E-bay and stuff all the time. They are hard to find.

Attachments

·
Registered
485 Posts
pretty sure autozone, Oriellys etc carries one that sits on the seat with a padded top and cup holders

1 - 5 of 5 Posts