Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I have a tuned 05 duramax with a full delete that up until the last month has run amazing. While on the interstate going about 80 I started hearing a whistling which I thought may be my turbo but it subsided after a few second and came back intermittently, but always under power. Around this time I started noticing my truck took longer to fire up, but I figured it was due to the cold weather. Now, my truck won’t start at all, but will turn over. It initially gave me P0670 and P0102 codes, so I changed the glow plug module, but that did not fix the issue. Now my tuner is showing no codes but the check engine light and battery light stay on when the key is in the on position. Hoping you all have some good news, but it’s starting to feel like this is going to be costly.

Thanks, Staples

·
Registered
65 Posts
Could be so many things, as easy as a broken wire or as bad as a failed injector pump, find a good diesel tech for a proper diagnosis.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.