Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my lift kit from Nick last week. 7-9" Cognito, Sulastic Shackles, Airbags, Tie Rods, UCA, Driveline kit.

I ordered 37" Hankook MT on 17x7 Ultra Goliaths. The rims/tires are in, just waiting for the lift.

Here is a pic of the tire/rim.
Just a little bigger than stock.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
looks great cant wait to see when its lifted let me no how those hankooks do i was thinkingn about getting a set

·
the lawn man
1,450 Posts
You got the same wheels as me dude.:)

And FYI the truck will look good sitting on 37's here is mine

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
where did you order your wheels from?

·
the lawn man
1,450 Posts
keystone my buddy owns a speed shop here in the north hills

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys.

I ordered the wheels from a local tire shop, just a small outfit here in Okotoks (Alberta, Canada), Rim to Rim.

coles220, have you had any issue with the cops on not having fenders covering all your tires when you are running the mudders?

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Why did you order the sulastis shackles , air bags ? are you changing the leaf pack or adding blocks ?

·
the lawn man
1,450 Posts
Thanks guys.

I ordered the wheels from a local tire shop, just a small outfit here in Okotoks (Alberta, Canada), Rim to Rim.

coles220, have you had any issue with the cops on not having fenders covering all your tires when you are running the mudders?
no not at all with the boggers they where 37-13.5-17 with a 2" spacer in between they only stuck out mabey an inch

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ICULKN, I have 3.5" blocks for the rear. The airbags are to level the truck when I am loaded:
Normal Camping for us; On the truck:

-Grizzly 660
-2 Kids quad (90, 50)
-2 dirtbikes (110, 80)
-250 litres diesel (tank in back of truck)
-250 litres of water (tank in back of truck)

Towing 32ft trailer tongue weight 1500lbs
This all comes out to about 4500 lbs once we are piled in the truck (yes, I have 4 kids). So stock the truck actually sits level when loaded. Nor-cal suggested 7" front and 3.5" rear to level the truck when unloaded, then airbags to level it when loaded. The sulastic should take the chop out of the ride when unloaded as I also use the truck for commuting.

Coles220, thats perfect since I also have 2" spacer and my tires are 1" narrower I should not have a problem.

I am going to install it all myself. The bad part is I have to do this on my driveway as I won't be able to get the truck out of the garage once the lift is on :D

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Thats trucks going to look awesome!!!!

·
the lawn man
1,450 Posts
sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Man I can not wait to see pics of it after you get all that stuff put on.:drink

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
That thing will look sweet when your done! Lifted duallies always look good!

Coles220, why do you have a light bar on your truck?

·
Premium Member
3,446 Posts
You will be very happy with your package and what you are going to be using the truck for. Can't wait to see how it turns out on your tire and wheel combo!!! I love black wheels...:rockin

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
that dually is gonna be bad azzzz!

·
Registered
498 Posts
That thing will look sweet when your done! Lifted duallies always look good!

Coles220, why do you have a light bar on your truck?
I dont know but it looks good on there hahahah.. I want one too

·
Premium Member
601 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
those are the wheels i was going to use! now i cant use them, oh well. Im running out of wheel options..the GF likes rockstars, but LOTS of duallys have them. :rolleyes:

MAKE sure you post pics, i wanna see! Im in a personal debate between leveling kit or lift

1 - 20 of 51 Posts