Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:help
I have an 06 LBZ 2500HD 4X4 extended cab, 59500 mile, Edge jucie with attitude, S&B cold air, MBR turbo back 4inch. About a week ago I was rolling down interstate about 75Mph when what felt like I lost traction and then it grab it and made like a knock/clunk sound (dry Rd). well then today it did it again at about 60mph, its like a jerk, almost as if like you were spinning tires and then you all at once got great traction and it jerked and made a clunk sound, and the about 10 miles down the rd I have a step hill in a 35mph zone and I was doing about 30 at the base of the hill a proceded to ease into the throttle and it was like someone killed the fuel and then it came right back kinda like if you hit your spped limiter out on the hwy, you know how it shuts you down at 92mph, and then it did the same as above with the clunk sound.
All the mods have been on the truck for a couple of years, I just changed the fuel filter and cleaned the air filter like 2000 miles ago.
Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Jeff

·
2500HD Club Member
1,500 Posts
May wanna check your rear end out....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wish it was just getting aggressive in the throttle. However I was just cruzin along minding my own when the gremlins came a knocking.

·
2500HD Club Member
1,500 Posts
Or did it sounded like it came from the tranny??

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It could have came from the tranny.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts