Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a Brand new egr blocker plate and Finger Stick (egr code blocker) for sale!
I got this a few months ago to install in a guys truck who after i got it for him he decided he didnt want it anymore?

How about $45.00 shipped anywhere in the US!

Sells for $50.00 + shipping new?

·
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nO it only works on the 06 lly and lbz . the 06 lly is the same engine as the lbz with just a lower horsepower rating which is why they left the lly RPO on it!

·
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So I guess I cant purchase it for my truck... do you recomend I get one for my truck and would if pass smog tests? I live in AZ so I need for it to pass the emissions every two years... :(

Yeah once installed no one can even tell its there, i really dont know about passing a tailpipe test though, but if your emission test only involves pluging into the obd2 port like ours do here in pa it will be ok!

·
Registered
44 Posts
If you still have this item i am interested PM me..thanks

·
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
All still here for sale!!! no you dont absolutly need them but they keep the CEL from coming on, and keep you engine cleaner!!!

·
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yep thats it, Its been a few months since i used my pay pal account, let me make sure its all still in working order?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.