Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a Brand new egr blocker plate and Finger Stick (egr code blocker) for sale!
I got this a few months ago to install in a guys truck who after i got it for him he decided he didnt want it anymore?

How about $45.00 shipped anywhere in the US!

Sells for $50.00 + shipping new?

·
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nO it only works on the 06 lly and lbz . the 06 lly is the same engine as the lbz with just a lower horsepower rating which is why they left the lly RPO on it!

·
Registered
24 Posts
So I guess I cant purchase it for my truck... do you recomend I get one for my truck and would if pass smog tests? I live in AZ so I need for it to pass the emissions every two years... :(

·
Registered
10 Posts
Oops

I realize that with efilive, I won't need it. I have the blocker plate already, just was needing the finger stick, but just ordered my efilive yesterday. Sorry about that.

·
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So I guess I cant purchase it for my truck... do you recomend I get one for my truck and would if pass smog tests? I live in AZ so I need for it to pass the emissions every two years... :(

Yeah once installed no one can even tell its there, i really dont know about passing a tailpipe test though, but if your emission test only involves pluging into the obd2 port like ours do here in pa it will be ok!

·
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I realize that with efilive, I won't need it. I have the blocker plate already, just was needing the finger stick, but just ordered my efilive yesterday. Sorry about that.

No problem, yeah with efi you will only need the blocker!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
If you still have this item i am interested PM me..thanks

·
Registered
680 Posts
finger stick, blocker plate

Do you have to have these to run a straight pipe on an lbz? If so do you still have them?

·
Registered
680 Posts
Hey, 2damax how do you like that rcd lift? In the market for a lift on my classic gmc, was looing at that same lift or the cognito 6er.

·
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
All still here for sale!!! no you dont absolutly need them but they keep the CEL from coming on, and keep you engine cleaner!!!

·
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yep thats it, Its been a few months since i used my pay pal account, let me make sure its all still in working order?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.