·
Registered
401 Posts

With an lml clip

·
Registered
239 Posts

With an lml clip
looks good man! what's all the parts involved in doing this if you don't mind me asking? the chrome crap on my stock grill has started to peel and bubble and if this isn't a huge hassle i might take on the denali swap.

·
Registered
401 Posts
looks good man! what's all the parts involved in doing this if you don't mind me asking? the chrome crap on my stock grill has started to peel and bubble and if this isn't a huge hassle i might take on the denali swap.
Just the top plastic piece, chrome bumper and the bottom valance where the fogs are. You can't use the lmm top cap for the lml bumper. Everyone says to use the lml brackets, but the body shop used the lmm brackets and everything fit. If you do decided to do the swap YOU HAVE TO HAVE A LML GRILLE. I thought i could get by without it and use the grille i had but I winded up buying the denali grille.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have an 08 LMM and im looking for a Denali Grille. Everywhere i look online, im coming up empty. Where did you get one if you dont mind me asking...

Thanks

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Wrong thread

·
Registered
163 Posts
Here is my 2009 LMM I bought from Texas and am in the process of converting over to a Colorado rig. Here's my build thread link as well. Love to hear your feedback and opinions!

Build Thread

61 - 70 of 70 Posts