Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Putting the truck up for sale. Sick of being broke due to an almost $600 truck payment. Plus the usual wedding and buying a house excuse as well...

Thinking of buying a cheap LB7 or LLY. Will consider trades plus $$$.

So here it goes...

'07.5 LMM CCSB
LTZ package.
Has EVERY option on the interior INCLUDING Navigation AND Sunroof AND Power rear slider. Even has the elusive heated washer fluid option still installed :thumb
118k miles and counting, as I drive it daily
Grey/tan heated, power leather interior

What will come with the truck:

Either stock aluminum rims (PYO's) on 245/75/16 coopers with about 90% tread, or my mismatched black winter rims with 285/70/17 BFG's with about 60% tread.

5" downpipe back Husker Exhaust kit, straight piped with a 6" tip

Transgo jr

Fabtech HD tie rods (maybe)

Billet Grill inserts & Red painted bowtie

window vent/visor things

fender flares

EFI Live DSP5 tunes by Husker Diesel (Or a No DPF, stock tune and take off $300 off the price)

New leak free transmission cooler lines, the kit that we've been selling here on the forum. Installed by Husker Diesel.

What will not come with the truck unless you pay extra:

Chrome 20's wrapped in 305/50/20 Nitto Terra Grapplers 60% tread
Airdog2 lift pump
Isspro ltz matched gauges & Aeroforce scangauge in paint matched triple pillar mount
Gooseneck Hitch
5th Wheel Hitch
Stainless Nfab steps

This beast has been a truly awesome, amazing truck. Couldn't really ask for a better truck, just sick of the payment. Haven't had one single problem with it since I bought it in Oct. of 2009. Just got new Idler & Pitman arms installed by Husker Diesel 2 weeks ago, and an alignment shortly after.

The exterior is in pretty good shape. Only one small dent in the drivers side rear. It was there when I bought it, and is still there :rolleyes:. Misc scratches that come from being used like a real truck occasionally but nothing major. Only thing not working currently is the backup sensors. Going to try and get them working though.

The interior is in great shape. No rips, tears, or stains anywhere. Everything works like it should. No blown speakers, no dead buttons, no burned out lights. There's normal to slightly below normal wear on the front seats. I take good care of the leather. Clean it and condition it a couple times a year. Only flaw is a cracked windshield which I'm going to try and get fixed.

The truck put down 448/834 July of 2010 with the tunes on it currently. They will be included, unless your a tight wad in which case I'll have a no DPF stock tune put on and you can save $300. Has a transgo jr installed and the tranny has NEVER been limped, EVER. Always change the spin on filter every other oil change. All other maintenance is always done on time. I don't tow a whole lot with it. Just the fiance's horse trailer here and there, and my parent's 5th wheel camper maybe half a dozen times.

Best mileage to date has been 20.6 mpg, and if I don't tow at all I average around 17mpg with about a 50/50 mix of highway/city driving. I have every tank of fuel recorded since Feb of 2010.

Don't know what else I need to list, but if you have any questions, just post them here, or PM me. Price is $30,000. Pretty firm on it for now, as that's a pretty good price from all the looking I've been doing. Tough to find one much cheaper that's in as good of condition.

Cell is 308-379-zero5zero1 Call or text with any questions as well. Just after 8am and before 10pm (Central time) If you're not interested, don't call or text. I get lots of calls and texts the way it is :help

Thanks for looking!!

-Jesse

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
best of luck to you, but you don't have to lie. it's not the payment that makes you wanna sell. it's the pure awesomeness sex in outer space i don't want this feeling to end glory of driving a "Cummings" diesel

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol no. The cummins is a noisy gutless pig. I love my truck but other things need to come first for a few months.

And a bump ttt I guess.

Sent from my Droid using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
I was just messing with you man, i completely understand. i hope the sale goes well

bump

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tgif bump :D

Sent from my Droid using AutoGuide App

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Finally got some pics. Not 100% spotless, but pretty good none the less.

Any questions, or if you want pictures of anything specific just let me know

-Jesse

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bumpin it up.

Thought about it a bit and I'd consider trading for an lb7/lly.

Needs:
4x4
Crew cab
Stock or close to stock
Valued at about $15k or less.

Sent from my phone, probably while driving and eating a sammich

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump time!

·
Registered
105 Posts
i cant seem to pull the trigger...i keep telling myself i dont need a 3rd truck :/

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
If I wanted my fiance to get a d max we would be all over yours... bump for a clean good priced truck

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys. She's a hell of a truck, just getting to be more payment than I should responsibly have at this point in my life. Gota get my priorities in line.

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Guys someone needs to buy this thing. I might have found a good deal on an lly. So I'd like to get this gone.

I'd consider a little less than $30k, just don't insult me. ;)

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
if i could, i would be all over this truck. bump for ya!

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Trade my LBZ?
I think your lbz is probably worth more than I'm wanting to spend. I'm trying to stay at or under $15k for the truck I wind up with.

Now if you only want $15k for your lbz and will make up the difference, heck ya :)

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump bump bump...

·
Registered
502 Posts
Wish I could but my truck is paid for and works...damn, bump for ya!

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the bump. Can't believe nobody wants to trade up... ?

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
I would be interested, but 30 is a little more than I want to spend right now

1 - 20 of 50 Posts