Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got my new silverado 2500hd crew cab 3wks ago and its been in the shop for a week and half for gm's new intergreted brake controll. any one else been having any problems with theirs?

·
Registered
7 Posts
just got my new silverado 2500hd crew cab 3wks ago and its been in the shop for a week and half for gm's new intergreted brake controll. any one else been having any problems with theirs?
lucky13,

what's the problem with it ?? what is it doing or not doing ? or is it just not working at all ?? I don't have a 2500HD yet, but am thinking about ordering a 2008 model. I'm just trying to find out all the little quirks,and troubles people are having with the new ones. How do you like it besides that ?? I guess you probably haven;t had it long enough to get a good feel for it ??
Good luck with your new rig, and let me know what you find out about it.......I've heard all great things about these new trucks !!!

Randall

·
Registered
14 Posts
i have not a one problem with mine,adjusts fine,signals me when i have a trailer in tow or a bad connection,power leval of breaking showing on insturments,i love my new gm,im sure ford and dodges are great too but i am very content with what i have,powerfull motor,great tranny and the rig drves and handles like a car while running a 6 inch lift

1 - 3 of 3 Posts