Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when are we suppose to see the 07.5's hit the showroom floors. i cant get a straight answer from any dealerships. im not sure they know. one of my local dealerships says he has already ordered 2 and they should be in sometime in february, but he has nothing to guarantee its the new body. ive seen no press on the truck and would like to see pics and specs. any help would be appreciated!

thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Preachin' to the choir! I keep checking the web sites and nothing. You would sure think they would be hitting the advertising big time right about now. Agree any info would be great!!!

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
everything i hear says febuary aswell but no hard facts yet? They were supposed to be out by jan 1 but that has been changed so its anyones guess now!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I just bought a classic because of 0% and not sure about the new body or the new llm with the extra smog but my dealer said around April for the new duramax they had a new 6.0's in and expect a few to come in every week.

·
Registered
23 Posts
The new ford 6.4's are pretty sweet i got to play around with them when i was at the ford training center in dearborn a few months back. The engineer i was talking to says they have a lot of potential for more horsepower with differnt programming for the pcm. There going to be a bitch to work on tho because cab removal is pretty much required to do anything to the engine.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yup i am also curious to see how the twin turbos hold up and if they are going to have any problems out of there new fuel coolers they have on them because it shuts down the engine at certain temps

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
there out!!

i havnt seen a diesel or a crew cab yet, but i saw a gas extended cab 4x4. i went ahead and bought the classic.(great rebates) its going to take a while for the 07.5 to grow on me! thanks for all the input

·
Registered
166 Posts
LLM you have to deal with the new emissions and not being able to change exhaust

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just got my 07, crew ,dmax, lmm allison long box 30 apr 07. First full tank of fuel 17.7 empty 3 mountian passes in the trip,all in Wa. state. They were Rainy, Washington & Stevens Passes,all over 4000 '. I tow A 32' Sunny Brook tripple slide, Truck & trailer are at 21500 lbs. Loaded.We went over stevens both east & west bound trip was a little over 700 mi,10.5 . The truck doesn't have the power that my 01 had. The 01 had K&N filter system & Flow master exhaust 4",11.4mpg. Does any one know if you can cut that necked down exhaust off the tail pipe seems a waste of a good 4" system,on the 07.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts