Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,376 Posts
Damn, I would love to see more of this truck. I wonder how far of a trip that is for me?

·
Registered
7,376 Posts
Looks like 9 hours from me. I have to talk to my wife about this truck. Thanks Joe. Hey if I really am interested, would you be willing to do a basic pre inspection for me? Just the normal stuff. Signs of leaking, fluid level checks, rust inspection, defects in the interior or body, anything missing or broken, and anything just plain odd during test drive. I would pay you for your time!

·
Registered
23,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like 9 hours from me. I have to talk to my wife about this truck. Thanks Joe. Hey if I really am interested, would you be willing to do a basic pre inspection for me? Just the normal stuff. Signs of leaking, fluid level checks, rust inspection, defects in the interior or body, anything missing or broken, and anything just plain odd during test drive. I would pay you for your time!
Absolutely brother. Let me know.

I live in the outskirts of Groveport also so it's not a big deal man. Don't know where that pic was taken. Doesn't look local. lol. We will figure it out. Keep me posted

·
Registered
7,376 Posts
Ok, if you don't hear from me she said no! lol

·
Registered
7,376 Posts
Haha!!! Yup, that's gonna work. I just need to convince her that it will be more reliable than my 01. That thing needed injectors head gasket, trans the list goes. I bought it for 22k and sold it for 13,500. It killed her love for any Duramax.

·
Registered
23,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha!!! Yup, that's gonna work. I just need to convince her that it will be more reliable than my 01. That thing needed injectors head gasket, trans the list goes. I bought it for 22k and sold it for 13,500. It killed her love for any Duramax.
Yeah, that's a hit!

I think this is priced right.

I also posted a clean Ccsb lly also

·
Registered
7,376 Posts
I noticed the LLY but it's more cash, higher miles, and smoke /lope tuning. I definitely agree that this one is priced very fair. It's really everything the one locally was in my "found my next truck thread" but it has power windows and locks.

·
Registered
23,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I noticed the LLY but it's more cash, higher miles, and smoke /lope tuning. I definitely agree that this one is priced very fair. It's really everything the one locally was in my "found my next truck thread" but it has power windows and locks.
Not that one. The one in picketington.

·
Registered
7,376 Posts
Hey Joe, it looks like we will still be on the lookout for an truck. She doesn't think the longbed looks good. And she doesn't think cloth seats and messy kids go well together. Thanks for the links bud. Now I will follow your craigslist postings closer. Looks like a lot of nice trucks on Ohio!

·
Registered
23,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Joe, it looks like we will still be on the lookout for an truck. She doesn't think the longbed looks good. And she doesn't think cloth seats and messy kids go well together. Thanks for the links bud. Now I will follow your craigslist postings closer. Looks like a lot of nice trucks on Ohio!
What is your budget?

I know there was a Ccsb lbz lt3 for sale locally.

·
Registered
23,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
7,376 Posts
I'm looking for a truck for about $15-18k

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.