Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Friend needs front bumper to 07 Chevy Classic LBZ. If anyone has one for sale, please let me know. He is getting rid of the home-made front grille-guard/bumper and needs a stock front bumper. Please let me know if any forum members has bumper as noted above for sale.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
Registered
3 Posts
I might be able to help out. I have a front end replacement ordered right now for my 06 and just waiting on it to get here sometime this week. I'm located in Lubbock.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How much are you wanting for stock bumper?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was going to try and get 150. But not sure what they are worth, and I know I have no need for it. But if your buddy is needing one now there is one on Craigslist in Hawley. Hope this helps. KCCO

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was going to try and get 150. But not sure what they are worth, and I know I have no need for it. But if your buddy is needing one now there is one on Craigslist in Hawley. Hope this helps. KCCO
My buddy is not in any hurry, he just bought this truck 2 days ago. He is checking into the bumper in Hawley, might be for 1500 and not the 2500. Not sure if there is any difference. He seemed to think there was a difference between the 1/2 ton and 3/4 ton bumpers. Whenever you get replacement bumper and ready to sell stock bumper, PM me and will see where he is re: replacing his bumper.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still looking for front bumper assembly for 07 classic chevy. I think 05-07 will fit/work.

If anybody has one the are wanting to sell, just let me know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts