Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Old duramaxes are now overpriced. They try to get over Twenty thousand for these which is incredibly sad... If you got a great deal I suppose your ok. So far the prices have been ridiculous.... Do you have big plans for the vehicle?

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
SWEET, and Im a white truck guy too..................even though mine is Maroon hahaha

·
Registered
495 Posts
How do you know? He never said how much he paid...
Nice truck!
I know but they are really asking for alot for a vehicle with that low of miles. The good news is if he has one he wants to keep it will last him for a very very long time. I do enjoy mine. But I also say get new and when the warranty expires... well.... to each their own...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I paid pretty good money for it. But its also not a 150-200K mile duramax you are seeing people ask stupid money for. I really contemplated buying new. But for double the price, I couldn't justify it for no more than I drive a truck.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Have done a few things.

Leveled the front, matched the door handles, and picked up a set of wheels and tires from nick.

Untitled by lechnera, on Flickr
Perfect choice on the wheels!
What size tires/rims???

Been thinking about going this route on my 06 but not sure if I want to get away from the stockers, I love the low profile stock look as well...

21 - 27 of 27 Posts