Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am in the process of building a flat bed. But I have ran Into a issue with the wiring of the tail lights. I bought 6 4in round led lights 4 red 2 white for reverse all have 3 wires and for the life of me I can't get them to work correctly. If anyone could point me in the right direction your help would be appreciated.

· Registered
12 Posts
So I am in the process of building a flat bed. But I have ran Into a issue with the wiring of the tail lights. I bought 6 4in round led lights 4 red 2 white for reverse all have 3 wires and for the life of me I can't get them to work correctly. If anyone could point me in the right direction your help would be appreciated.
If you have power to your lights, you may have a ground problem. Wires at the light assemblies should be for signal light, tail light and ground, If one of the wires is black that will be the ground, run it to frame or body make sure the area is clean for a good ground.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.