Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a chrome beauty ring for front wheel of my 08 3500. I was told it is called a beaty ring but its the hubcap that covers the front dually wheel

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Willing to buy a full set of dually simulators if anyone has them

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have a full set of the chrome 17" factory covers(maybe 2 if i can grab the other set from work)without the center caps that bolt to the lug nuts)

·
Reign in Blood
4,553 Posts
fyi,a beauty ring is the chrome ring you see on older cars wheels (think old gm rally wheels), its just a ring...as the name implies :D

·
Registered
144 Posts
fyi,a beauty ring is the chrome ring you see on older cars wheels (think old gm rally wheels), its just a ring...as the name implies :D
^^^ correct. I believe the correct term for the op are wheel covers... I still have them though

·
Reign in Blood
4,553 Posts
^^^ correct. I believe the correct term for the op are wheel covers... I still have them though
wheel covers, wheel simulators, hub caps...same thing lol

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Was on calling them that bc thats what the parts manager at local dealership called them this morning. I was calling them simulators and he corrected me. He was a older guy, anyway flyboyracing do you have some you would sell?

·
Reign in Blood
4,553 Posts
i was just giving ya info bud :thumb

·
Reign in Blood
4,553 Posts
rule #1: never trust the dealer...rule #2: there are no other rules :D

·
Registered
144 Posts
Yes. I have no idea way they go for. Shoot me a price with shipping and they are yours if it sounds good

·
Registered
144 Posts
Still interested? I don't have a dually so they were just about to head to the trash. I pretty much just don't want to be out of pocket, shipping them

·
Registered
144 Posts
I can send a picture of them when I get off work

·
Registered
144 Posts
I still have a full set taking up room here

·
Registered
813 Posts
Wow should sell mine got one with a crack in it and checked prices from dealer they're worth there weight in gold, and there just plastic,
cheaper to buy 4 mags than 4 plastic hubcaps.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts