Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just bought my 09 f-350 4x4 6.4 crew cab and have about 850 miles on it, I can't do 12-14 MPG, I've heard it gets a little better up to 16mpg, I would rather trade this for a nice LBZ or LMM, I can't stand the DPF but i also am not going to kill my warranty to take it off. I have a soft spot for 06-07 chevys with the lbz and tow mirrors, so if your interested it will most likely have to be a trade plus cash since the lbz will be worth less. You can also assume my payment thru ford credit. It's $600 a month.
My truck is a XL, only options are the 6.4 with the 5 speed auto, 4x4 with the dial for 4wd, it's a crew cab long bed with vinyl seats. Great work truck or tow rig f-350 SRW with the 8 foot bed. If your interested you can post here or call me my names anthony 248-431-4490. I can e-mail pics, I also am interested in a LMM, if it's close to the warranty being gone then i'll just kill the dpf, Don't want to waste the whole warranty

·
Registered
692 Posts
you interested in a 2006 LBZ crew cab long bed dually? black 70 somthin thousand miles. programmer, 5 inch exhaust, leveling kit, ultra wheel goliath black rims, 33x12.50 pro comp ex terrains and a few other things. Its my fathers truck thats why i am not 100% on milage but i can check if your interested. He may be looking to go ford

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry no need for the dually, I'm looking to go to a short bed.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pics posted

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
New headlights installed and 1,800 miles now on the clock, I will trade for a 04+ ec or cc sb only, I regret the long bed every day, If you have a trade thats worth less, I need to get to $41.6k to pay it off, so I will buy your truck for kbb private party if you do the same. Any other questions let me know

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump, will trade for any duramax lmk

·
VAGITARIAN :)
7,336 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!:drink:drink

Excuse me for saying but that looks like a bare bones model[work package with no extras!!]........and it's plain white at that!!Good luck getting chicken soup for chicken shit!!:joke:joke

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It has navigation, power windows and locks. About to put a new chrome grille on.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
payoff now $40k, and 2700 miles

·
7,336 Posts

·
7,336 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ya I have been on dmaxforum a while now, I went with the higher price on the truck because it got me 0.9 financing and ford was the only one who would finance me for anything, even though my cosigner has financed 7 vehicles thru gmac before and had good payment history with them they denied me and I needed a new vehicle so had to get the ford. Now that I've made payments i'm hoping my bank will pick me up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts