Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hit the big 100K today!!!:woot

So far the only things that needed replaced were steering shafts, wheels bearings, shocks, rear brakes, trans cooler lines & 1 injector. I hope to have another 100k of trouble free dieseling. I bought the truck with 71,000 in March '08. I have used Rotella T changed every 3-5k. Fuel filter gets done with every oil change.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Great Man.

Drive 100,000 more :gearjamin

·
Quicker Then Brian!
11,080 Posts
nice...im very very very very close... i wanna get it set so i click off the 100k on a 1/4 pass lol

only i bought mine with 23,991 on it in 07

·
Registered
422 Posts
nice...im very very very very close... i wanna get it set so i click off the 100k on a 1/4 pass lol

only i bought mine with 23,991 on it in 07

thats a lot of driving:gearjamin:drink

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Got mine last July.. Just broke 40,000

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,953 Posts
I have 102,840 on mine.... If you add them together.
Congrats, I am sure the last 29k have been hard on it

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
had to go over 100 for the big event??? :rof
I figured it would be appropriate.

I have 102,840 on mine.... If you add them together.
Congrats, I am sure the last 29k have been hard on it
Not that hard, I only have about a hundred or so 1/4 mile passes. :rockin

·
Registered
207 Posts
You still have all the stock glow plugs? Oh you got it used...

I'm at 75K Shocks when it still had paper tags, 3 Glow plugs, vane sensor, I leaking trans line, and thats it other then general maintenance.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
You still have all the stock glow plugs? Oh you got it used...

I'm at 75K Shocks when it still had paper tags, 3 Glow plugs, vane sensor, I leaking trans line, and thats it other then general maintenance.
Yes. I reset the CEL for about 3k then I just shut them off with EFILive. I think it needs 2 new plugs and a new controller. It starts just fine without them by the way. :)

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Iwish I had 100,000. Nice way to roll over the miles on 100mph!

·
Premium Member
2,312 Posts
Sweet!!! My black truck had 16,733 miles on it back when I bought it back in 06. Now it has 124,568 miles on it. The only things I had to replace on mine were the passenger and driver side wheel bearings, gauge cluster, and my stock cp3 went at 22,000 miles.

·
Quicker Then Brian!
11,080 Posts
im at 99950 miles right now :D

ive replaced- rear diff, both wheel bearings, transmission, injector harness, stock radio,idler/pitmam arms,inner tie rods.. and thats it i think thats broken

·
Premium Member
2,312 Posts
im at 99950 miles right now :D

ive replaced- rear diff, both wheel bearings, transmission, injector harness, stock radio, and thats it i think thats broken
Well if we want to talk about everything thats been replaced. Then I got a list a mile long lol

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
rolled 69,000 over the weekend. I have put every mile on mine.....well, exept when wife and friends are driving it.

Ball joints, steering shaft, Idler arm, pitman arm, wheel bearings, gauge cluster, powersteering pump seals, T/case seal and lots of tail light bulbs......I think that's it, mostly just front end problems!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts