Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my 12" fts lift for my truck i was wundering if i can clear 20x12 fuel hostages with 41 iroks with minor trimming to the lower valence?

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
might need minor trimming on stop lights going through intersections.

·
Registered
189 Posts
watch for airplanes!! :gearjamin

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I Just dont want to buy the wheels and tires and them not work

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
should i go with 20x12 fuel hostage or 18x12 fuel hostage with the iroks

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump to top!!!!

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Go with the 20's the tires will make them look small anyway.. the 18s will look tiny!

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Vote 20s but you might have to trim a little at full lock for no rub

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What do yall guys think super swamper m16 or nitto mud grapplers not going with the iroks after talking to one of my friends

·
Doin it...
1,278 Posts
I want some M16's so thats where my vote goes. But the Nitto's are great tires!

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
I like the look of both tires, I think the nitto's will give you a wider look but I like the m16's a little better my buddy says there quieter as well, the m16's that is.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How is the wear and tread depth on the m16 and are tey really agressive?

·
Registered
342 Posts
You're probably gonna wanna go with 20s, or bigger, cuz on an 18" rim most tires over 38" drop down to a C load range.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
M16s it seems people love the tires when there new but once you get about 15k on them you can't balance them for shit. Anything over 45mph and your truck jumps around all over the place

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
^^ yeah I agree with this the m16s look bad ass but don't really hold up but from what I've seen the mud grapplers seem soft and also wear pretty fast.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
^^ yeah I agree with this the m16s look bad ass but don't really hold up but from what I've seen the mud grapplers seem soft and also wear pretty fast.
All mud grapplers I have seen wear very well (about 30-40k) but are just loud as heck and kill the MPG

·
Premium Member
815 Posts
Hell no mud grapplers don't last long at all I've had mine for about 9k now but the burnouts don't help either but im staring to lookin into new tires m16s r for me next I've heard some pretty good stuff about them

1 - 20 of 31 Posts