Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Looks like you need an alignment. Get that checked. I have had good luck with carslile radial trail. Load range G.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Checked it today I think a blind guy coulda done better. Front tires towed out 3/8 inch, rear towed out 5/16 inch. I don't think they set the tow at all, camber seem OK.

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,485 Posts
Duck Waddle

·
Finally! Wheels on!
8,999 Posts
Yup. That’ll do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
77cruiser, as much as I hate to admit it, I'd be on the horn to MORryde and have the snapshots ready to send off to them.
For the $$$$ that you paid for the IS, this result is totally unacceptable. By the way, another vote for the G614.
Have read on some rv forums where Goodyear has been up front with paying for repairs caused by a failure from one of their tires.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
77cruiser, as much as I hate to admit it, I'd be on the horn to MORryde and have the snapshots ready to send off to them.
For the $$$$ that you paid for the IS, this result is totally unacceptable. By the way, another vote for the G614.
Have read on some rv forums where Goodyear has been up front with paying for repairs caused by a failure from one of their tires.
I have been & from what I told them they admit there's a problem.
For now I'm going to set the tow & see how it does.

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
Good to hear. Wondered how it all shook out.

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Goodyear G614 :thumb
They cost a little more but IMO well worth having “All Steel” vs having Steel Belted Radials which have a tendency to separate blow apart causing damage.
I’ve run Michelin XPS Rib E rated on my MH since new 1995, replace them because of age about every 7-8 years.
Goodyear G614 on my toybox since late 2004 after the cheap Chinese G rated steel belted that came with the trailer separated luckily setting in my driveway. Good ole quality Chinese tires.
Same thing replacing every 7-8 years because of age.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts