Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to run in the 13's on 37's without alot of extensive work?
I want to be able to do it on a canned tuner also, is this possible, or do i need custom tuning?
Can i use the factory CP3? Injectors? Turbo? Internals? anything else?
Mid 13's would be nice to see but even low 14's is acceptable to me being this is a street truck and an every day driver.

Anything else i need to know about going this fast on such big tires?
I might go slightly smaller lift and go with 35's though also if its to much work to go fast on 37's.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Do you wana play in the mud or go fast?????

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Efi live tuning, trans, HD centerlink and tie rods, traction bars, exhaust lift pump and you'll be in the 13's easy

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
you need to beef up youre front end with those tires no exception really

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wanna be able to do both as i need to be able to get through alot just to get to work.
Transmission i know i will need, Same with the Lift Pump, But is EFI Live really necessary?

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
yup do you live in alaska where you need alot of power and 37's to get to work or something

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Live in Mid Saskatchewan were it gets quite a bit of snow, and once the snow is gone its a mess everywhere.
I want to go fast as i love the look on peoples face when a 3/4 ton diesel just blew by there $75,000 sports car.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So all-in-all after everything said in done, how much roughly will it cost me to go this fast in a big truck. All i currently have now is 5" Straight pipe, and K&N CAI.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts