·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I figured I'd throw this out there, but after looking at this kit I'm questioning a few things. My understanding thru research and talking with others in the diesel industry is that the 369 SXE with the 73mm turbine is a lot more restrictive than the VGT chargers with the vanes open. Due to this wouldn't the drive pressures be thru the roof at higher power levels or will that all be controlled thru the tuning making sure the vanes in the VGT don't outflow what the S369 turbine can handle?

·
Premium Member
1,092 Posts
I seen that a little while ago too. They say up to 650 rwhp.

But would the drive pressure be any greater running this compound setup vs running this 369 as a single?

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
486 Posts

But would the drive pressure be any greater running this compound setup vs running this 369 as a single?

what kind of power are you making w/ your set up?looks interesting.I like this truck,but its a slug compared to my 02.need to get some of the fun into this truck.
what kind of tunes did you get w/ your ez lynk ?

·
Premium Member
1,092 Posts
what kind of power are you making w/ your set up?looks interesting.I like this truck,but its a slug compared to my 02.need to get some of the fun into this truck.
what kind of tunes did you get w/ your ez lynk ?
I should be around the 600 hp or possibly a little over, not sure exactly. All I know is it's more than the stock transmission wants to take a regular basis so I've been trying to take it easy lol.

I see over 60 lbs of boost under full throttle on my biggest tune so it definitely rips pretty good.

And I just have the normal tune that Kory offers for my setup, position 1 is just a lot less fuel than position 5.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I should be around the 600 hp or possibly a little over, not sure exactly. All I know is it's more than the stock transmission wants to take a regular basis so I've been trying to take it easy lol.

I see over 60 lbs of boost under full throttle on my biggest tune so it definitely rips pretty good.

And I just have the normal tune that Kory offers for my setup, position 1 is just a lot less fuel than position 5.

nice

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I bet your easily 625-650 on the big tune.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Now that you say that i'm guessing it would be close if not the same as to running it as a single since its the low pressure turbo in this specific set up that would be the choking point.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts