Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I scored this set of LED tail lights with the harness for $250! Ordered P Gamboa’s plug and play harness for $100 and can’t wait to install! I will take pictures of before and after. As far as I have read, I shouldn’t have any issues unless anyone here has already done this? Also bought a set of led reverse bulbs and if they work well I will buy another set for the cargo light.

Attachments

·
Registered
995 Posts
I scored this set of LED tail lights with the harness for $250! Ordered P Gamboa’s plug and play harness for $100 and can’t wait to install! I will take pictures of before and after. As far as I have read, I shouldn’t have any issues unless anyone here has already done this? Also bought a set of led reverse bulbs and if they work well I will buy another set for the cargo light.
Thats the DEAL of the year!! As long as you have either the harness with resistors in it or you put them in they will work!

Post pics Great upgrade

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats the DEAL of the year!! As long as you have either the harness with resistors in it or you put them in they will work!

Post pics Great upgrade
I legitimately debated about whether or not to just flip them and make a couple hundred bucks lol but ultimately I really like how they look so now the waiting game for plug and play harness!

·
Registered
995 Posts
I used VLed's tritons and really like them as far as bright and look but that light is really clean looking and I love the way it lights up, for sure keep it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts