Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Well today I can say I finally got got again by the lovely Po Po in my county. The thing that really gets me is that the cop was parked in a school zone where kids are leaving school crossing the streets and he still felt the need to leave his post by the kids and give me a window tint ticket instead of ensuring the safety of kids lives. Guess we can see where the priorities are here. SMH

Attachments

·
Registered
10,249 Posts
It's for sale

·
Registered
10,249 Posts
You mean limo tint all the way around

·
Registered
10,249 Posts
Making me worry. Mines dark as a fudgesicle on the front and rear. Got a brow on mine as well.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Been about a month since I picked up the head lights so I'm pretty much starting to get the itch again to do something else to the truck LOL. Been debating on getting a new L5P hood and have the chrome insert painted to match as well or doing a single off-center stack in the bed. Hell, I even thought about doing a hood stack out the old hood for a little but came to the realization that would get old very quick. Anybody have an experience to share with stacks????

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Got home from work this morning and pulled some tape and laid out where the stack in the bed would go and the hole to be cut........Don't think I'm willing to commit to making a 5 1/2 to 6" hole in my bed just yet. Guess its to looking like an L5P hood is in the near future

·
Registered
12 Posts
6686L I'm also interested getting my truck tune/exhaust DPF/EGT delete, fill me in if you get any info about these stuff. I just bought 2016 denali Duramax as well.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Anyone in the southeast running a S300 (ideally a S366), injectors, and built trans?? Tryin to see if I'd be content with this set up or should i bump up to a S400 frame/ larger charger. Like to try and meet up and see how this set up runs. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Just picked up some OEM Denali HD wheels w/ 35" toyo MT's to throw back on. If anyone is interested in the 22x10 American Force Flux with Nitto 420s LMK.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Ain't really posted anything in a while about the truck. Here's a pic of the truck now that its back on stocks with 35x12.50's w/ 2" rear drop shackles. Really diggin the stock look again. Prolly going to go 325/60 or maybe even 37's once these wear out (about 50% life left). I have plenty of room since i did a little trimming for my other set up i was running. Cut the bottom part of the plastic fender molding, trimmed the part of the bumper that rolls inward, & zip tied the front part of fender liner forward.

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
Subbed, not sure how I missed this thread. Truck looks good on both wheel setups, real clean! I'm moving soon and wondering if my offset days are over, not sure how strict they are where I'm headed

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Subbed, not sure how I missed this thread. Truck looks good on both wheel setups, real clean! I'm moving soon and wondering if my offset days are over, not sure how strict they are where I'm headed
I appreciate it man. In my county they've only ever said something to me about it if i was getting pulled over for something else like speeding haha & I was running 12 wides on 37s at the time. Cop just hinted at some fender flares, never heard of them actually targeting a truck round here just for the offset tho. It is kinda nice not having stuff flying all down the side of the truck tho with the positive offset.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I appreciate it man. In my county they've only ever said something to me about it if i was getting pulled over for something else like speeding haha & I was running 12 wides on 37s at the time. Cop just hinted at some fender flares, never heard of them actually targeting a truck round here just for the offset tho. It is kinda nice not having stuff flying all down the side of the truck tho with the positive offset.
I know what you mean about the stuff down the side. If I drive across anything with a tiny trace of water it ends up down the side of the truck and its not even remotely clean anymore

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Well this is probably the longest stretch I've ever gone without doing any mods/ upgrades to the truck. Part of life I guess. Been trying to work a deal on a built trans by All In that has less than 1k miles on it that my buddy had before he windowed his block & a mishimoto intercooler. he ran. Only update to the truck is I did find the time to install a gauge on the air dog line to check fuel pressure coming from the lift pump. Hopefully a built trans will be coming soon.

21 - 40 of 76 Posts