Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #61
Well pulled the trigger on some Nitto 420v's to replace the Toyo MT's on my stocks since I missed the ride of the Nitto 420s. Ended up going with 305/55r20 (33.23x12.44r20) in size. Interested to see how the new ones compare to the older model. Comforting knowing they are load F tires and not XL's tho.

Registered
Youll need them so you can get gapped by that l5p

Registered
Discussion Starter #63
shooootttttttt best he's ran at the track is 12.8. If ol girl cant do better than that she'll be getting traded for a prius

Registered
Found you one

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #65
Too expensive

Registered
Discussion Starter #66

Got the 420v's put on over the weekend. Going for the old man look nowadays.

Premium Member
I just have one question? Did you have your putter grill painted are did you purchase it? I have kicked this around for a while I live the look of it blacked out!

Registered
I've discovered as I've aged (I'm only 32 now lol) the law doesn't eyeball the old men vehicles near as much as the young look. Much more better flying under the radar lol. And better for catching the unsuspecting vehicle at the stop light.

I like the stock wheels!

Registered
Discussion Starter #69
I just have one question? Did you have your putter grill painted are did you purchase it? I have kicked this around for a while I live the look of it blacked out!
I originally was going to get it painted, but i couldnt find anyone local to me that would paint it so i pulled the shroud from the grill and had my local tint shop wrap it in gloss black vinyl. Looks so close to the paint color its crazy. I'll honestly just keep wrapping it as the time comes since i wont have to worry about paint chips from road debris. I've only got one little nick in the vinyl now and its been on for a year or so holding up really well.

Registered
Discussion Starter #70
I've discovered as I've aged (I'm only 32 now lol) the law doesn't eyeball the old men vehicles near as much as the young look. Much more better flying under the radar lol. And better for catching the unsuspecting vehicle at the stop light.

I like the stock wheels!
I agree with that completely. I'm hoping this look will keep them away from my window tint haha

Registered
I know the feeling...20% all the way around. Back windows are like a limo

Registered
Discussion Starter #72
My truck now is 5% all the way around with 50% on whole windshield & strip on top. My last truck had 35% on the while windshield, that was too dark at night so i went to 50. Its barely noticeable and it knocks the glare off everything.

Registered
Damn. That's dark.

I've debated doing my windshield at 50% below the eyebrow to knock down the glare that comes off of the back side of the cowel when the sun is just right... just can't get the courage to do it lol.

Registered
Discussion Starter #74
its really not bad. My buddy has 70% on his maybe 80%, but i cant even tell and doesn't really do much for me. With the 50% i got pulled over for my front 2 roll downs and he looked at the windshield and said my strip was too low, so he couldnt even tell i have the 50% on there when he gave me a ticket for the front 2 hahah

Registered
cough, codys gay cough馃槏馃槏馃ぉ馃槝馃槝

Registered
Discussion Starter #76
cough cough go fix your trans shifter :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

61 - 76 of 76 Posts