Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

81 - 100 of 136 Posts

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Looks Damn Good I so got to black my outer grill shell I love that. But I hate to loose all that power to 37s

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
What did you do with your other wheels :sneaky: ?

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Just get the outer grill wrapped in black vinyl. Much cheaper and the gloss black vinyl looks super close to to the GM paint. I ended up selling the forces

·
Registered
451 Posts
Really nice look! Got my wheels turning now...

·
Registered
229 Posts
Holy cow. Looks incredible!

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Damn I wanted those wheels

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Really nice look! Got my wheels turning now...
Really wasn’t that bad to be honest. I did have to do some cutting behind the carpet liner to be able to go lock to lock but wasn’t as bad as I thought it was gonna be. Honestly the amount of room I made I could prolly run 38s if it wouldn’t rub the frame and UCA

·
Registered
860 Posts
Dear Lord that is sexy......might have to go 37s for my next set. Have you drove it much to get a feel for how much power it zaps?

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Dear Lord that is sexy......might have to go 37s for my next set. Have you drove it much to get a feel for how much power it zaps?
I drove it a little yesterday and it still has plenty of get up. Biggest power zapper right now is this trans. Once I put the 66mm and the 10mm CP3 on the truck the trans couldn’t keep up

·
Registered
10,473 Posts
Looks Damn Good I so got to black my outer grill shell I love that. But I hate to loose all that power to 37s
Dont worry cody didnt loose any power to the 37s😂😂😂

Reactions: 1TRIKHD

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
Subbed-nice rig!!

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
I know my Trans don’t like the 66mm turbo lol the 180HP tune from UDT is about all she wants the torque comes in quick. I’m thinking a 2000 2200 stall ? Can’t wait to load the 250 HP tune. Hopefully getting a Randy Reyes Trans in another month.

·
Registered
10,473 Posts
I know my Trans don’t like the 66mm turbo lol the 180HP tune from UDT is about all she wants the torque comes in quick. I’m thinking a 2000 2200 stall ? Can’t wait to load the 250 HP tune. Hopefully getting a Randy Reyes Trans in another month.
Great choice on transmission. Thats a good stall for your setup for mainly a street truck

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
It want be too tight ?

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
When I talked to Scott at SDP he recommended the DK converter from Goerend which I think is 22-2300 stall but aren’t you VGT?

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Yeah I’m VGT

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
There is a new suncoast stage 4 for sale all billet brand new at a diesel shop for 7k but No Warranty it was purchased and not installed and it’s Not transferable. I was scared of it but what do you all think ?

81 - 100 of 136 Posts