·
Premium Member
224 Posts
NC Diesel in Charlotte.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
There is a new suncoast stage 4 for sale all billet brand new at a diesel shop for 7k but No Warranty it was purchased and not installed and it’s Not transferable. I was scared of it but what do you all think ?
Contact Evan at elevated Ingenuity. Lifetime transferable warranty based out of Louisiana now

·
Registered
10,473 Posts
2000-2200 for your application i think will be great. Who does randy use for converters?

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
I can get a Randy Reyes 750Hp installed for $5500 I looked into him oh they look to be a good set up.

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Gorend

·
Registered
10,473 Posts
Get the goerend R. Youll love it. Randy is extremely knowledgeable and a hell of a transmission builder.

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
DIE in Hendersonville NC offered a sweet deal also but the Randy Reyes Trans seems the way to go I think. I mean really they all use almost the same clutches and steels so it seems who knows the tricks I guess idk I would about do it myself lol I have read the book a lot but idk the little tricks that know one tells.

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Yeah Gorilla I think that’s my route I know Tuan said he beat on his from limitless pretty hard oh and it held. I’m not pushing twins so I may be ok lol. Don’t get me wrong the fooler plug and Trans tuning seems ok on mine it’s the converter that acts funny if I really tear into it to early. If I wait till about 30 and roll on it seems to hold ummmm a rite but I think it’s pulling power.

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Hay man who knows Cory at SMDP may do something like a 2fer idk lol. But Direct Injection Engineering built one for a buddy’s L5P for 6k lifetime warranty same day service lol.

·
Registered
10,473 Posts
Most reputable diesel shops can build or get you a good allison. Once you start making big power is when the builder really comes into affect. If i was building a truck to make 1000++ on a duramax evan, mikeL, scott, or randy would be building my transmission.

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
No fear of me ever hitting a 1000 lol my pockets are not that deep!

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
I’m a low baller not a shock caller unlike you boys lol ! Electrical Engineers don’t make that kind of cabbage during Covid days lol ! If Biden gets in we may be putting emissions back on lol !

·
Registered
10,473 Posts
Yall probably make more than me. Im just in a whole other tier of debt. You cant take it with you and you might as well use someone elses money too while youre at it😂😂😂

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
I’m a low baller not a shock caller unlike you boys lol ! Electrical Engineers don’t make that kind of cabbage during Covid days lol ! If Biden gets in we may be putting emissions back on lol !
How many years of experience do you have as an electrical engineer? Ima civil guy but my buddies electrical.

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
18 years in field 5 years on paper as a Engineer. I started at the rock bottom as electrical welder and worked my way up through the ranks from 50kv high voltage distribution to PLC automation and programming. I have had a extensive OJT in the mining and power plant industry over the years lol. I mainly have been in the power plant and heavy mining industry. Coal Diamonds Gold Copper Platinum, and about 5 years in oil and gas.

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
I have done a lot of traveling all over the world it’s been an adventure definitely!

·
Registered
20 Posts
The most recent mod I got done. Had the orange reflector removed and replaced with a Klearz lense and added the Denali logo over it. The amber bulb was replaced with a chrome coated amber bulb that only turns on when the blinker is on or when you initially unlock/lock the truck. Getting a switch back bulb put in shortly once it arrives that will function as the original did. Phil over at fast headlights is the guy that did the work. Think this simple mod goes a long ways on the look of the front of the truck.
that looks beautiful, how did you add that DENALI logo there?

101 - 120 of 136 Posts