Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD. Thanks.

Tossing this out there for offers.

Stock 16" aluminum wheels and 285/75 R16 BFG All Terrains. I would guess 5k-10k miles left on the tires.

I got the truck from Kansas so one wheel has the dreaded pitting, but the area is probably only about 3-4".

I want to get $450 in my pocket for the set, so shipping may be a deal breaker on these.

Located in Houston TX.

Thanks,
Nathan

Attachments

·
Registered
300 Posts
god only knows what shipping would be to wi, but if you wanna check i may be interested.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just sent some wheels about that same distance for $30/each.

I'm guessing the wheels and tires would be 75-$100 each, I dont' think they are worth a grand......

If YOU :D want to check my zip is 77025, I can drop them anywhere in Houston, I'm guessing they weigh in at 60-70 lbs each and the dimensions should be 33x33x12.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
300 Posts
i can receive these on commercial trucking if that's cheaper. i have a dock at work which i can use. guess i wouldn't go more than $200 to ship.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like there is a bid at $275, but that is residence to residence.

Give me some more info on the dock and I'll plug that in to see if it changes anything. I can have them pick them up from my construction site.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got the shipping down to $235, I'd be willing to come down on the price.

Nothing set yet, anyone interested?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's right at 1000 miles from me in Houston, which is 200 miles shorter than the shipping bid I set up to Wisconsin.

I can't imagine it would be any more than the $235, it'll probably be less. I don't want to set up another bid if you're not serious about em.

I'm going to estimate $200. Let me know if you're interested or want more pics.

·
Registered
673 Posts
I'd be all over those tires if they had more life left on them. Bump for ya.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Could I get you to check and see what shipping to Sissonville, WV 25320. That is a buisness w/ a forklift it helps the cost. Thanks

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
673 Posts
Would you do $200 if I picked them up?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #16