Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
17" Weld Cheyenne 8 w/ Irok Super Swampers

I Am Selling a Set Of Four Weld Cheyenne 8's 17x10 With Irok Super Swampers 39.5 x 13.5 x 17 75% Tread Left. Came Off 2005 2500 Chevy. Rims Like New. 3200.00 Obo

·
Registered
34 Posts
don't mean to be off the topic but how much lift were you running to clear those tires?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Suprised there is no intrest in even just the rims alone. Am I asking too much? Or are these rims really not the hype I thought they were?

·
Registered
121 Posts
offhand, $800 per wheel may be kinda high???

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
with them being used and all i would think they are closer to $2500 and even that mite be more then you'll get forem,used wheels and tires no matter how little they were used aren't worth near what you pay for them new..just my thoughts.

·
Registered
95 Posts
It always looks funny to me when you see Iroks on anything but an offroad vehicle after running them for so long. Here are 39.5 Iroks on a 2" lift. :) I love the Iroks for offroad, but unless they are radial versions they are hard to keep going very long onroad I have found. The Weld wheels I would love to have for my rig though, those things are nice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts