Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1999 Ford F250 Super Duty 7.3 diesel 4x4 offroad XLT extended cab short bed 183k miles. Truck has recently had the transmission completely rebuilt less than 400 miles ago. During the time frame of the transmission being out, the engine was gone through and now has new head gaskets, new valve cover gaskets, new oil pan, new turbo pedistal orings, oil cooler rebuilt, new oil dipstick tube, new ebp tube, new icp plug, new u joints, new right hub assembly, new 4x4 vaccum lines, front axle oil changed with royal purple, new rubber floor mats (their nice:thumbsup:), brand new nitto terra grapplers, 4 inch diamond eye downpipe. and I think that is it. All that was put on while the transmission was being rebuilt. Truck was repainted last yera with ppg paint black and has had the cab corners replaced and the truck has been COMPLETELY debadged. The paint is not 100% perfect but looks good for my first big project. If the buyer is interested, I could redo the truck if they paid for the supplies. This truck is my baby and has never been ran at the drag strip, truck pulls, or anything of that sort. I'm not hurting for money nor do I have to sell this, just looking to get into something newer.

Some stuff the truck has are listed below....
4 inch diamond eye down pipe, 5 inch straight pipe, 6 inch miter stack, ts 6 pos chip, foil delete with polished IC pipes, custom painted lime green valve covers, ugly step delete (still have the steps if you want them but they are slightly bent), 2.5% tint, powder coated black lariat rims, brand new 285 (33's) nitto terra grapplers, plus a 7 inch indash flipout dvd player, diamond plate tool box, and a ford factory remote starter can be added if the price is right.

Looking to get 11 thousand out of the truck. I can work a little on the price if you are indeed interested in the truck. Please post first before you PM me that way I can keep track of who I am talking to easier. If you would like to talk to me over the phone or text, PM me your number and I will get ahold of you as soon as I can. I also do have more pictures, just PM me.

Now for the eye candy

I do have a tailgate, just doing some work to it.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Afternoon bump

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank ya. I work at Ford. I do have to say that it is a fun truck to drive.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kerry Ford in Fairfield.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Down here in Cincinnati.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump. Will have interior pics today.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Its right next to tricounty mall if you know where that is.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump before bed

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Good morning bump

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump bump bump

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bump. Supposed to be someone coming out to look at it today.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Good morning bumppp

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bump for the day

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bump for the day. Stuck between keeping it and putting it on eBay.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It's already on there :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts