Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

My name is Peyton and I am just starting to build my first diesel. It is a 2004 2500HD with the LB7. It is bone stock with @ 210,000 miles. Hearing lots of suggestions from local shops but I wanted to verify the best way to build my truck for what I am using it for. I tow a 25' camp trailer and other assorted toys and spend alot of time in the woods hunting. Hope to learn alot from this site and its members before I begin tweeking my truck. Thanks.:help

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Post up some pics of your rig when you have a chance :thumb

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Welcome from Mtn Home. You live in spitting distance of one of the best DMax tuners on the planet IMO.
Check out Idaho Diesel Power - Powered by vBulletin. Bunch of Idaho diesel owners, most of them in and around Treasure Valley.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app-Adam

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Welcome to the DF!

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Ask one to be one
5,660 Posts
Welcome. I agree with Jhill. I lived in Idaho and spent some time at ATP and Rob and the guys are second to none. Not to mention they do hold a record or two!

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
if i lived in idaho my truck would not even be parked at another shop except atp, you can def get alot of information here but i would def swing over there and they can get you setup with everything duramax you will ever need or want

·
like a Ninja
5,212 Posts
if youre down in Boise youre deffently not far from some good people that know what theyre doing. as stated above the guys at ATP will take good care of ya for tuning

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
I agree with everyone else. Give Dustin or Monte a call at ATP for your tuning and other mod parts. Another great place here in Idaho is Alligator Performance. Both are great to deal with.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts