Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

37461 - 37480 of 70979 Posts

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
Hey Cody when I installed my beans sump it was easy peasy. Hardest part was pulling the trigger on the drill to make a hole in a perfectly good tank. Worst part was the mess. Definitely plan ahead on spilling fuel on yerself. Good idea to bring out the dirty clothes you wore yesterday so you change into them when you go to house to shower afterwards. Go in the house with clothes covered in diesel and your wife will chase you out.....lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
Hey Cody when I installed my beans sump it was easy peasy. Hardest part was pulling the trigger on the drill to make a hole in a perfectly good tank. Worst part was the mess. Definitely plan ahead on spilling fuel on yerself. Good idea to bring out the dirty clothes you wore yesterday so you change into them when you go to house to shower afterwards. Go in the house with clothes covered in diesel and your wife will chase you out.....lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Where did you place the hole in the tank?

Also how was the FASS? I'm feeling a bit of AARRGGHH with it already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #37,465

Call up Lyle, him and clay put one on there shop truck/ sema truck.

·
Premium Member
613 Posts

Are you using the bed bolt to mount it or the mount in front of the tank? Worst part of the Fass is trying to hold it up and get the mount bolt in. I used the bed bolt on my last truck but always contemplated moving it because I didn't like how visible it was.

As always keep plenty of cold beer on hand.

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
My front bed bolt is stripped and can't get it off. (Still holding for now, yet another project.) I used the second bolt back and trimmed the bracket so it didn't stick out into the wheel well. I have a piece of belting mounted in the front of the wheel well (previous owner).

·
Premium Member
1,459 Posts
Mornin...

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
Happy hump day! Supposed to have another snow storm hit this evening. Crazy weather for sure Matt.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #37,478
Morning fellas, made it to a self serve wash place last night and pressure washed the shit out of my truck. I feel better now. Lol.

25° right now. Everyone be safe out there today. Happy hump day! Whiskey Wednesday!

·
Finally! Wheels on!
8,999 Posts
Morning. That coffee would get me up in the morning

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
morning fellas, had me some dang good breakfast tacos, its humpday...gonna be a good day.

we set a record yesterday for 85* today they said it might go 86* and set another record.....you know just a typical Houston winter.

also, ordered me a iwb holster and belt yesterday. i hope i can find a comfortable way to carry with this gut and love-handles i got haha!

37461 - 37480 of 70979 Posts