Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

37621 - 37640 of 69630 Posts

·
Registered
7,678 Posts
Jason, sorry I didn't get back to ya man. Life did a fine job of giving me hell. I apologize for not getting with you sooner

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Jason, sorry I didn't get back to ya man. Life did a fine job of giving me hell. I apologize for not getting with you sooner
No biggie. Ended up being a screwed up job where I left my house Monday morning at 430 and got home yesterday afternoon at 430 and ran the whole time out there. Next time Brock

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19,153 Posts
Morning, guys.... Sucks for you, Joe, lol...
Yeah. Went to breakfast before coming in. But still sucks no matter what. Got home and the family was already in bed. Left this morning and they were still asleep. Luckily it's once a year.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Yes it's under the sending unit.

Sanded it down

No more leaks. All smooth now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad to hear you got it handled! My tank is a 26gal, I have ran it 100miles several times after fuel light came on, and still can only get 23 or 24 gallons in

·
Premium Member
7,753 Posts
Glad to hear you got it handled! My tank is a 26gal, I have ran it 100miles several times after fuel light came on, and still can only get 23 or 24 gallons in

I hear ya. Same case for me. I have had so much fuel in there it was insane how much of a bath I took.

Highly recommend sanding the tank for anyone putting a Sump on (beans).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
So now that's done, when are the pipes going on under the hood?:poke[1]:

·
Registered
5,795 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,860 Posts
It's called chest of drawers disease. It's when you chest falls into your drawers. Rofl.

Oh and nice piece the delta elite. Great stories behind that weapon system. Your frame still in good shape with no cracks?
Yes Sir been a great weapon. I don't like chest of drawers disease I used to have one of the most defined backs and chests a guy could have. 'dunno; what happened to the wedge of an upper body LOL

·
Registered
17,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #37,640
37621 - 37640 of 69630 Posts