Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

38341 - 38360 of 69356 Posts

·
Registered
19,129 Posts
Just got back from my moms.

Had to rebuild her toilet for her. Lol

Now the wife wants to clean the basement. Lol

But I drove the truck and had some fun. She 1 wheel peels and will straight light up that 1 rear tire. Lol

I knew the G80 was toast. It has been for a while.

·
Premium Member
4,860 Posts

But I drove the truck and had some fun. She 1 wheel peels and will straight light up that 1 rear tire. Lol

Sounds like it's time for a locker... I would suggest an ARB air locker, I went with Grizzly locker it works great but can be down right terrifying when it's slick out. With the ARB when being lock isn't good it is just an open diff you choose when it is locked....

·
Registered
19,129 Posts
Sounds like it's time for a locker... I would suggest an ARB air locker, I went with Grizzly locker it works great but can be down right terrifying when it's slick out. With the ARB when being lock isn't good it is just an open diff you choose when it is locked....
In time I'll do something with it. So the grizzly is a locker all the time? The Arb has a motor and you can flip a switch?

Why not an Eaton trutrack?
That's what I had in my old truck.

Didn't Eaton discontinue the one everyone loved for these trucks? Put a one from a dodge in
I hope not. Lol

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Hey Russ, what shock absorbers are you running? I need to get some shorter ones, have no travel with my current ones

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
What about the front?

·
Registered
1,757 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,459 Posts
And what is going on in here :) .... Not much chatter since this am.. slackers.:poke[1]::bd03

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Do you prefer the KYB over the Bilsteins? I need shocks.

·
Registered
10,668 Posts
I have ran, KYB, Bilstein yellow 4600, bilstein 5100 and now the fox 2.0. I would be lying if I didn't say I liked the 4600's but with that said I will not run another shock other than the fox 2.0... they feel the best, handle the best and so forth. Slightly lower than stock height here

·
Registered
4,877 Posts

I could have used a locker today... helped a friend get a uhaul (it was empty) unstuck on his property. Not much of an incline there but it was soup from all the rain we've had. I got stuck for a bit, too. Finally hit a patch of some rock along the edge of that barn and got enough traction to get me out. Found another length of chain, a strap, and my cumalong and was able to pull him out from solid ground.

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
Morning

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

38341 - 38360 of 69356 Posts