·
Registered
17,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

·
Registered
17,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
New sensor and socket came today, will install tomorrow after work and see what happens.

·
Registered
17,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I hope it's the problem to

·
Registered
17,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Well put in the new sensor with no luck. Still doing the same thing as before. Idles fine and the vpos sensor reads high 70's. Put it in drive and start to accelerate slowly and the vpos sensor reading goes from high 70's to 0 and truck falls on it's face. Also have a constent reading of 38psi on the boost gauge all the time.
I also manually pushed in the actuator and had no problem getting It to push all the way in. Looks like it's gonna be a yard ornament for awhile. FML.

Reactions: WisconsinMAX

·
Registered
17,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Me to bud. Gonna upgrade when I get the cash or another credit card. Hard to save up so much cash when your a poor blue collar worker like myself and have a family to feed. Stay tuned.

Reactions: Rubashmax

·
Registered
17,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
Gave it a bath and a winter wax job. She will sit here until I can get a new turbo. Bought a new vpos sensor, pulled and cleaned the solenoid.

Reactions: Dmax_NW

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Well atleast it looks damn good sitting there!

·
Registered
17,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Reactions: Dmax_NW

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Thanks man! I'm am definitely happy with the end result

·
Registered
17,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #33

·
Registered
17,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #34 (Edited)
Well figured out my problem. Wasn't turbo issue it was a MAP sensor issue. This $100 PITA!.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Well figured out my problem. Wasn't turbo issue it was a MAP sensor issue. This $100 PITA!.

Yayyyy glad to hear you got it all sorted out!

·
Registered
17,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #36

·
Registered
559 Posts
Great to hear man! I thought you checked that already though? Figured it wouldve been one of the first things because of the weird boost readings you were getting.

·
Registered
17,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #39

·
Registered
17,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Great to hear man! I thought you checked that already though? Figured it wouldve been one of the first things because of the weird boost readings you were getting.
Yeah should of checked that 1st but looked into the codes I had, then did the MAP sensor.

21 - 40 of 71785 Posts