Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

61601 - 61620 of 69389 Posts

·
Registered
17,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #61,602
Morning, Dan, Justin, Tony, Joe, Matt, Jimmy, and Crew! Kick ass today!

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Morning Guys it's hump day.

Sent from my QTAIR7 using Tapatalk

·
Finally! Wheels on!
8,854 Posts
Morning boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Finally! Wheels on!
8,854 Posts
Cracks me up to watch guys swing their body to do curls in the gym. If you have to move anything other than the muscle group your working, the weight is too heavy. SMH. Fail

·
Finally! Wheels on!
8,854 Posts
Lol. Dude I’m 52. I stopped trying a long time ago. These guys are 1/2 my age.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
v2 comes in today...thats all i have to look forward to.
sh!t has already hit the fan at work today and im over it!

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Morning guys.

Lol. Dude I’m 52. I stopped trying a long time ago. These guys are 1/2 my age.
When I was in physio rehab for my workplace injury in 1995, we had 2 types. The ones that didn't want to be there and did as little as possible and the keeners that did as you described. Too true.

We had one "exercise" that supposedly simulated pulling a pallet jack across the floor. Nothing more than a board on casters with about 20 lbs. sitting on top of it. Totally ridiculous. wasn't even close to the weight of an empty pallet jack, let alone pulling a ton of steel with it. We still had people that couldn't or wouldn't pull it. smh 'dunno;

v2 comes in today...thats all i have to look forward to.
sh!t has already hit the fan at work today and im over it!
As long as it isn't all over you, you are OK still. >:)

·
Registered
7,814 Posts
Morning guys.

When I was in physio rehab for my workplace injury in 1995, we had 2 types. The ones that didn't want to be there and did as little as possible and the keeners that did as you described. Too true.

We had one "exercise" that supposedly simulated pulling a pallet jack across the floor. Nothing more than a board on casters with about 20 lbs. sitting on top of it. Totally ridiculous. wasn't even close to the weight of an empty pallet jack, let alone pulling a ton of steel with it. We still had people that couldn't or wouldn't pull it. smh 'dunno;

As long as it isn't all over you, you are OK still. >:)
Really? 20lbs???

I can move around our pallets of block when we working inside schools where forklifts are usually to heavy for the floors. Full pallets weigh ~3500lbs depending on which size block it it. Now if the floor isnt swept that makes a HUGE difference, a small grain of sand makes a wheel stop turning and then you stop within inches. Even dust on the floor makes it pull so much harder. Then tin bangers have a loose screw on the floor, or electrician has a zip tie on the floor that's a dead stop!....lol

Got home today and wife was making supper, I noticed a weird smell in the house as soon as i walked in. Turns out our 16 year old microwave took a dump. I gonna miss that thing.......

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
Well looked at 3 more houses in va today in between shifts. Ruled 1 out before even pulling in the driveway due to the neighbors. Call brad(realtor for va) and said nope, meet us at the next one :rofl Second one was amazing, but the acreage was wrong online. Instead of 13 acres it was .34 of an acre...House is great. If it even had 3 acres I would have bought it. It's in the running. Last house was complete shit.

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
Andrew he went with Shane from venom tuning out of Florida.

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
He will be tuning my new setup. I've had some guys switch to him and they're very happy. I reccomend him for lmls especially.

·
Registered
7,814 Posts
Morning crew.

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Morning Dan

·
Finally! Wheels on!
8,854 Posts
Morning Dan and Justin.

Pretty much friday for me.

Getting some good rain right now

Finally got power back at the weekend place after the tornado. It was off for 3 days.

·
Registered
7,814 Posts
Morning Dan and Justin.

Pretty much friday for me.

Getting some good rain right now

Finally got power back at the weekend place after the tornado. It was off for 3 days.
How bad did others in your area get hit with the tornado?

How's the knee doing?

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Good morning fellas; its still Thursday here. I'm shocked that while I work for a family-owned business, we have never had Good Friday off. Nature of the beast I guess when its a 24/7 operation.

61601 - 61620 of 69389 Posts