Finally Friday is here.

·
Registered
9,972 Posts
Good morning fellers.

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Morning Guys it's Friday Eve. I should get my tunes today or tomorrow.

Sent from my QTAIR7 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
morning fellas.

noticed something today. truck is below a 1/4 tank as im trying to get as low as possible in preparation for the airdog, when i roll into it now, the truck doesnt smoke like it does on a full tank.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Well fellas took the wife’s suv in for free oil change and a recall and the sales manager gives a nice loaded 4x4 half ton.
Really tempted to trade the dmax in on it. Would be a straight up trade for my truck with almost 100k on it. Just not sure if I’ll regret it in a month or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #65,691
Well fellas took the wife’s suv in for free oil change and a recall and the sales manager gives a nice loaded 4x4 half ton.
Really tempted to trade the dmax in on it. Would be a straight up trade for my truck with almost 100k on it. Just not sure if I’ll regret it in a month or so.

You'll regret it. So just keep it.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19,149 Posts

I’ve almost bought a new ford countless times and I talk myself out of it.

Started with a white platinum crew cab short bed 6.4 lariat. Truck was white with black leather. Top of the line in 2010. Couple f150’s and new 6.7 power strokes.

Bottom line. Mines paid off and is mine. I can’t afford to go in debt on a new one but damn it would be nice. The room on the inside is amazing on them.

·
Registered
5,794 Posts
And here I'm thinking of Not trading in the 13 with the flatbed and still ending up buying another. Why do I think I need 3?:woot

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
I really am afraid I’ll regret it but this truck has a lot of things I like that mine doesn’t.

I’m just not using it for towing anymore just a DD. Seems like a waste but I do love that 5 inch straight pipe sound.

·
Registered
19,149 Posts
I really am afraid I’ll regret it but this truck has a lot of things I like that mine doesn’t.

I’m just not using it for towing anymore just a DD. Seems like a waste but I do love that 5 inch straight pipe sound.

So did all the fords I looked at. LOL

I don’t regret keeping mine at all. Sure there are times where I’m like what in the hell am I doing? I could of bought a mustang and running low 10’s or high 9’s by now.

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Pretty sure Russ and I drive ours the least of the bunch lol. I really have reason to own a diesel at the moment, but it holds its resale and it is MIIIINE, so I’ll keep it for now.

·
Registered
5,018 Posts
I'm in that boat too. I have only put on 65,000 km (40,000 miles) in a little over 6 years.

It is worth the few dollars that I'm putting into it to keep it going at least another 10 years.

·
Premium Member
3,429 Posts
Morning guys.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

65681 - 65700 of 69580 Posts