7,841 Posts
Good morning fellas.

Happy birthday Joe!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Morning Boys!

Happy Birthday, Joe! Hope you can make a nice 3 day weekend out of it.

·
Registered
17,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #65,704
Morning fellas. Joe happy birthday brother! CQuartz 3.0 ceramic coating showed up yesterday, so I'm gonna coat the sport mirrors this weekend. Still need to get some front weather stripping belt moldings for the 2 front doors. GM discontinued the driverside so thats cool.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Morning Guys TGIFF. Happy Birthday Joe. Yeah Russ these things are getting to the age where parts can be tough. In between factory and aftermarket parts being there. Might check LMC.

Sent from my QTAIR7 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
Good morning fellas.

Happy birthday Joe!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Thanks dan

Happy birthday Joe!
Thanks mike

Morning Boys!

Happy Birthday, Joe! Hope you can make a nice 3 day weekend out of it.
Thanks tony.

Planning on it. Taking the older boys trail riding tomorrow down to southern Ohio with my buddy Steven. He’s going through some personal shit that is getting finished up this week so this is our way of blowing steam offbeat

Morning fellas. Joe happy birthday brother! CQuartz 3.0 ceramic coating showed up yesterday, so I'm gonna coat the sport mirrors this weekend. Still need to get some front weather stripping belt moldings for the 2 front doors. GM discontinued the driverside so thats cool.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
Thanks russ. Still hoping to make the trip out to the new yard next Saturday. fingers crossed.

Morning Guys TGIFF. Happy Birthday Joe. Yeah Russ these things are getting to the age where parts can be tough. In between factory and aftermarket parts being there. Might check LMC.

Sent from my QTAIR7 using Tapatalk
Thanks matt

·
Finally! Wheels on!
8,990 Posts
Morning boys. Took today off to get a few things done. Daughters 16th birthday is this weekend.

Happy birthday Joe. Hope you have a great birthday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
Morning boys. Took today off to get a few things done. Daughters 16th birthday is this weekend.

Thanks Charles

Hope your daughter has a great one.

What date is her birthday?

·
Registered
5,835 Posts

Now you have to show use her present.....

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Thanks tony.

Planning on it. Taking the older boys trail riding tomorrow down to southern Ohio with my buddy Steven. He’s going through some personal shit that is getting finished up this week so this is our way of blowing steam offbeat
Have fun and stay safe man! Tell Tyler not to do a repeat!

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
So did all the fords I looked at. LOL

I don’t regret keeping mine at all. Sure there are times where I’m like what in the hell am I doing? I could of bought a mustang and running low 10’s or high 9’s by now.

Yeah they’re letting me keep it for the weekend. We will see what happens.

Happy birthday. Have a good one.

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
Have fun and stay safe man! Tell Tyler not to do a repeat!
God I hope not. My wife would try and kill me. lol

No cell service down there either.

Yeah they’re letting me keep it for the weekend. We will see what happens.

Happy birthday. Have a good one.

Nice. Keep us posted man

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
morning gents.

good news. im back to the the lowest weight i was in recent years at 214. i lost 12lbs in 2 weeks (i forgot to weigh last firday) i eat 80% clean, cut out carbs as much as possible, and only eat lunch. i exercise as much as possible. im trying to get down to 200, but would be really happy at 190.

·
Finally! Wheels on!
8,990 Posts
morning gents.

good news. im back to the the lowest weight i was in recent years at 214. i lost 12lbs in 2 weeks (i forgot to weigh last firday) i eat 80% clean, cut out carbs as much as possible, and only eat lunch. i exercise as much as possible. im trying to get down to 200, but would be really happy at 190.

Congrats Garrett. I’m down to exactly 200 from 228. Would like to get to 190-195 and then start building back up to 205.

Joe, hers is the 15th. And you guys want a picture of a 15 year old minivan? Lol

She wanted a big party so I gave her a really healthy budget for her and mom to plan. She’s doing a big party at a water park with her friends.

We’re getting her other Schwag like AirPods (she lost the first set) and money for shopping as well. I may get her a glock....and give it to her when she turns 21...lol. Or a custom rifle....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Finally! Wheels on!
8,990 Posts
Oh. And I’m sitting at discount tire getting a new set of shoes on the bus.

35x12.5-20 ridge grapplers.

Good looking tires.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Congrats Garrett. I’m down to exactly 200 from 228. Would like to get to 190-195 and then start building back up to 205.
i was 260 when i started 2yrs ago. got down on weight then got down on feelings and turned to food for happiness and got back up to 235.

id love to get down to 190 which is the goal after 200. im currently looking for a weight bench and free weights as i dont like gyms so i can bulk back a lil after i lean out.

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
morning gents.

How many carbs are you trying to manage? How many calories are you eating?

I am still around 250-251 and losing. It’s slowed up some here recently but still going down a little. My goal weight is 215-220

Joe, hers is the 15th. And you guys want a picture of a 15 year old minivan? Lol

She wanted a big party so I gave her a really healthy budget for her and mom to plan. She’s doing a big party at a water park with her friends.

We’re getting her other Schwag like AirPods (she lost the first set) and money for shopping as well. I may get her a glock....and give it to her when she turns 21...lol. Or a custom rifle....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Same as my moms then. lol

·
Finally! Wheels on!
8,990 Posts
Cody hits the nail on the head. I use MyFitnessPal. It’s all about measuring and weighing and tracking.

I even manage my whiskey consumption based on how many calories I consume. It all counts and it all gets measured.

You are what you eat. Not what you exercise.

65701 - 65720 of 70819 Posts