Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

69261 - 69280 of 69498 Posts

·
Registered
17,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #69,261
Hey fellas! Good morning.. Stay positive and stay healthy.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

·
Finally! Wheels on!
8,869 Posts
Morning boys. Staying frosty in Texas. Though we’ll hit 88 today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,816 Posts
Good morning guys. 33°, foggy, drizzling, and lil breezy here this morning.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
Morning guys. Russ if you are expecting freight call them early while they are loading the trucks. We are having a hard time figuring out who is going to be open. Construction is one we are told will not. But we and I am sure other carriers will deliver to anyone who calls and says they will be there. The .Gov gave us a list of places that are essential. Construction is not on it except special exempt sites. How do we know who those are? A pot grow operation in a huge warehouse in Lacy told me they would be open. They are in the same exemption as liquor stores. They wanted to be sure they get their stuff.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
Also suppliers to essential places are exempt. So it's going to be a guessing game. What will suck will be to go a long way to find someone closed.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
good morning fellas.
like yall stated, we have called the necessary "bill collectors" lol and talked to them, most are understanding and suspending payments for 2mos or so.
we'll get through it, we've been through things like this before.

·
Finally! Wheels on!
8,869 Posts
Morning guys

Lay offs
Pay cuts
Morale is down
luckily I still have a job. So I am thankful for that.
You don’t have to outrun the bear...just the people around you. Your hard work pays off..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
Jeeze, I take 34 hrs off after 70 driving week . Call to see if they want me to come back a night. Mechanic must really wanna fix stuff. My assigned truck is in the shop with 16 things they flagged to work on😱.... well it has over 1,275,000, and it's thousands over it's service interval🤣

I said I don't really wanna be put in another truck now. I was assigned this one 2 weeks ago and spent a lot of time cleaning the cab. Some drivers are total slobs.

I'll wait for tommorow night.

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,283 Posts
Our 'lock down' starts in 2.5hrs. Tomorrow will be an interesting day.
Had a Dispatcher sent a message out for all Driver's to stop by the office in the morning and pick up their 'Hall Pass', showing they're an essential. :geek:

Love it when the Libs treat old guys like 7th graders.
Wondering how much in $$ resources their going to try and spend on traffic enforcement. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
I learn a lot listening to this guy "The Great One"

Watches I Pencil, explains what is needed to make a pencil. Simply amazing

·
Registered
17,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #69,273
Our 'lock down' starts in 2.5hrs. Tomorrow will be an interesting day.
Had a Dispatcher sent a message out for all Driver's to stop by the office in the morning and pick up their 'Hall Pass', showing they're an essential. :geek:

Love it when the Libs treat old guys like 7th graders.
Wondering how much in $$ resources their going to try and spend on traffic enforcement. :rolleyes:
We picked up our hall pass yesterday after work as well hook.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,816 Posts
Good morning guys

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Finally! Wheels on!
8,869 Posts
Good morning boys. Well stimulus does nothing for me. Maybe I can get a delay in paying my taxes this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
Morning guys it's hump day. We are asking everyone if they are closing. Most say no. Amazing how they claim they are essential. I only had 1 no and one not sure. So it's basically a waste of time.

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
We are a national company so we got our hall passes when the first state closed. I already lost mine.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Just ordered 5 lbs. of powder to add to my 15 lbs of current surplus. Hopefully it shows up. Every place I looked showed it was out of stock and everything local is closed. Now to get busy on the handle.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
morning fellas!
i hope all of yall have a safe and productive day.

69261 - 69280 of 69498 Posts