Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

69621 - 69640 of 70819 Posts

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Russ I am sorry to hear about your loss. She was fortunate to have such a long life. Also it sounds like she was fortunate to not be burdened with serious health problems in her final years. I hope I am fairly healthy right up to a sudden end in my sleep.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Russ I am sorry to hear about your loss. She was fortunate to have such a long life. Also it sounds like she was fortunate to not be burdened with serious health problems in her final years. I hope I am fairly healthy right up to a sudden end in my sleep.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
You hit the nail on the head there Matt
Tbh I'll be glad if I make 70, my family doesn't have a real good run, the only exception to the rule was my great great grandfather and he drank a bottle of rum/whiskey a day and smoked tobacco every day. Must be the no stress that made him live so long 👍

·
Registered
10,085 Posts
Sorry to hear that russ. Prayers sent you and your families way. What a life that must of been.

·
Registered
10,085 Posts
I picked up some free bricks today. Ole lady has been talking about a little fire/burn pit so i threw one together in like 20 minutes. Will make a nice one all leveled out with better drainage and nicer stone sometime but this will do for now.

·
Registered
10,085 Posts
Also my son has started walking 10 to 15 steps at a time at 13 months. Getting better everday. He takes his walker and runs it in circles like hes doing a donut. He loves it when i donuts on the raptor so i think hes copying me.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Also my son has started walking 10 to 15 steps at a time at 13 months. Getting better everday. He takes his walker and runs it in circles like hes doing a donut. He loves it when i donuts on the raptor so i think hes copying me.
So you'll be chasing him soon!
I'm just burning all my rubbish from the house too man
Getting it clean so the Easter bunny can accidentally go in there

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,526 Posts
Morning boys.

Rubbing my head a bit this morning. Kinda overdid Whiskey Wed a bit.

However, when you are dumb you have to be tough.

Be safe out there.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Morning boys.

Rubbing my head a bit this morning. Kinda overdid Whiskey Wed a bit.

However, when you are dumb you have to be tough.

Be safe out there.
I've dipped into the 15yo hellyers road one of the customers bought me myself tonight. I've just cooked myself a heap of potato and leek soup and some bread to soak it up or I probably won't make it to work tomorrow either

·
Registered
17,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #69,630
Morning guys! Suppose to get close to 70 today around my house. Clear blue and 22 right now! The wife is working all day so just the boys and I to do whatever we want. Lol

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,485 Posts
Heat index here is 102*.....corona be runnin' skeered. :cool:

Just watched 4 people walkin' down the street in a line...hands 6" apart....all wearing face masks. :rolleyes:

·
Finally! Wheels on!
8,990 Posts
Yeah working in the garden today the humidity was stupid. Got a small tomato already on the vine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,485 Posts
Yeah, was just out inspecting and saw several have already set. Thought it was still just flowers stage, but there's 'mators on the rise!

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
Morning guys! Suppose to get close to 70 today around my house. Clear blue and 22 right now! The wife is working all day so just the boys and I to do whatever we want. Lol

22* up there this morning!? Brrrr! Quite the swing from 22 to 70.

·
Registered
17,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #69,635
22* up there this morning!? Brrrr! Quite the swing from 22 to 70.
Clear blue and 22 is a saying a buddy says when it was nice out. Mean clear skies with 22,000ft ceilings, or 22 mile visibility.

He was in the army and I believe an air traffic controller

·
Registered
17,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #69,636
Have a guy thats done alot of Fab work coming over next Thursday to see what I need done for the vertical race shock brackets. So hopefully it will be done in the next week and a half.

Then I'll be able to put everything back together and get to driving this truck of mine again

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
Clear blue and 22 is a saying a buddy says when it was nice out. Mean clear skies with 22,000ft ceilings, or 22 mile visibility.

He was in the army and I believe an air traffic controller

That makes sense. Rhymes too.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Evening gents

or well morning on the east side.

got today off to hang with the family. Was intended to go do something with them all but that’s out the window due to this shit going on.
Can you guys not leave or go anywhere either?

Shit I just looked at the numbers, it's not good over there by the looks of it

69621 - 69640 of 70819 Posts