Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

70561 - 70580 of 70684 Posts

·
Registered
17,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #70,561
Morning fellas. If the weather holds I'll probably drive the truck to work on Friday. Going to finish up getting the wire harness secured up today after work then it will be good to go. Stay safe out there!

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,441 Posts
3 months? Wtf
Lol. Agreed. Her aunt she lived with wouldn't let her do anything or see anybody with the virus stuff going on. She moved into her apartment in tiffin this week so that's why I can see her again...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
I ain't working this weekend
Gonna try and get the kids involved in working on the truck or they can take a leaf out of your book and pick up sticks
Stick duty ain’t no joke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Finally! Wheels on!
8,985 Posts
Morning guys. Today is my friday again. Also going to see the girl for the first time in almost 3 months tonight.

Weather forecast. Hot and sticky with a chance of getting laid....

Morning boys.
Came back to Houston yesterday. Have to go to the office and pack all my stuff for a move next month. Probably not have to even start thinking about going back to the office until 6/15 or so

·
Premium Member
3,441 Posts

Morning boys.
Came back to Houston yesterday. Have to go to the office and pack all my stuff for a move next month. Probably not have to even start thinking about going back to the office until 6/15 or so

Lol. I wish, but not likely to happen I dont think.
Joe did say they've been getting a few inches up there

·
Registered
19,263 Posts

Morning boys.

was thinking the same Tex. LOL

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Morning guys

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
286 Posts
Still raining here

radio said 11” have came down this month so far. I think we are around 9” in the last 72 hours. Shits ridiculous
That’s unreal over here on the east side of the state we’ve had a few drops of rain this week and that’s it.

Mike

·
Registered
19,263 Posts
That’s unreal over here on the east side of the state we’ve had a few drops of rain this week and that’s it.

Mike
seriously?

it’s still raining here. luckily the fields and rivers are doing ok now. It’s just been a steady rain non stop.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Evening fellas. Have a question for you all. So I've done a couple things to me LML, and my 3 kids decided to chip in and get me traction bars for Fathers Day. Except I've been home and saw the package. Cats out of the bag early, and I'm blown away really. Junior (LLY driver) got the Long Horn bolt on bars. 3 kids - one has a job....hmmmm. I've been checking this out and my question for you is really kind of simple, but also scares me. 1/2" bolts go through box frame - hold bracket in place and drill. Easy enough right? Whats the best way to get the center of that marked out hole - and have it align with opposite side? Should I drill 9/16" to give a little play?

·
Registered
17,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #70,573
Evening fellas. Have a question for you all. So I've done a couple things to me LML, and my 3 kids decided to chip in and get me traction bars for Fathers Day. Except I've been home and saw the package. Cats out of the bag early, and I'm blown away really. Junior (LLY driver) got the Long Horn bolt on bars. 3 kids - one has a job....hmmmm. I've been checking this out and my question for you is really kind of simple, but also scares me. 1/2" bolts go through box frame - hold bracket in place and drill. Easy enough right? Whats the best way to get the center of that marked out hole - and have it align with opposite side? Should I drill 9/16" to give a little play?
I think Joe has these bars as well maybe he will chime in.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Thanks Russ. I'm sure someone will. I just posted a family milestone on the Post up the Girl thread. Rather than repeat - take a look. Me daughter graduated from nursing school!

·
Registered
17,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #70,575
Thanks Russ. I'm sure someone will. I just posted a family milestone on the Post up the Girl thread. Rather than repeat - take a look. Me daughter graduated from nursing school!
Congrats to your daughter for all her hard work Dave! She must of took after your wife in the looks department. Lol. Just kidding big guy! Proud Dad for sure!

PS. I knew you were an outlaw!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Funny thing is she is all me - and drives my wife nuts! The boys - well jury's out. There were a couple nights she was out with the girls till late.

·
Registered
19,263 Posts
I got them but my frame isn’t boxed.

dumb question. How do you tighten them down?

·
Registered
398 Posts
Instructions quite vague. Without going to get them they say don't go overboard tightening. Want to say I remember seeing 65 lb/ft.

70561 - 70580 of 70684 Posts