Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

72821 - 72840 of 73106 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,917 Posts
Oh and threw a boost valve in the lb7 turbo to wastegate line today. Got some stuff to pay down then throwing 65%sac injectors in it and a drop in 66mm ihi with an hx40 style turbine and .90 housing and a sportsman cp3 i got in the shop i took off another truck
Not really “homemade”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,427 Posts
Not really “homemade”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fucker we just had this conversation on the phone. We got the corn, celery, and couple onions from my buddy's garden who lives down the rd. Some of the Tomatoes in it we grew, and the rest was made from scratch🖕 😂😂😂
And you quoted the wrong one lmaomi

·
Premium Member
5,121 Posts
Stealing this one.

Now, should I send it to my team via my work email or.....???
🤣🤣
I thought about sending it to my boss on my company email but chickened out...

·
Registered
18,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #72,827
Well she is all together and the limits are set. Had to climb to the top to put the lock on the hatch that opens up to the cab. Should be abke to start hoisting stuff tomorrow mid morning sometime.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
So, I backed off the drain plug a little, cleaned it up with brake clean and threw some HVAC tape on it. Not a drip since! LOL

New case half might be here tomorrow. I wasn’t expecting it until Monday.

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
I thought about sending it to my boss on my company email but chickened out...
Yeah, everyone on my team already knows this about me anyway. I get my mid year review today. Myself and my group leader (who is responsible for giving me said review) are both 1/2 Italian so I’m sure the F words will be flyin during our usual “candid” discussions as always. Big big boss always says that she can never see a day where she would send me and my group lead into a serious meeting to work together on presenting something to a group as we both have, and I quote, “Way too small of a filter.” 🤷🏻‍♂️😄😄

Mornin all. Time to get this party started.

Reactions: 56taskforce

·
Premium Member
2,632 Posts
Morning guys. TGIFF

·
Registered
18,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #72,834
Morning Jimmy, Joe and crew!

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Morning guys

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,122 Posts
Morning boys. Happy Friday....looking forward to a whiskey tonight. First of the week

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1TRIKHD
72821 - 72840 of 73106 Posts