Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

74441 - 74460 of 74679 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Finders keepers Monday. Found this in a car this morning. Snap-On, if you couldn’t tell. $25 worth. View attachment 1080147
First off got to share this, it's funny as hell...

Good find. When I worked field service any time I did a job requiring dropping the belly pan on a dozer I would tell the owner what I find in the pan is mine LOL

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
I got the day off, work called due to smoke...

·
Administrator
1,037 Posts
First off got to share this, it's funny as hell...

Good find. When I worked field service any time I did a job requiring dropping the belly pan on a dozer I would tell the owner what I find in the pan is mine LOL
If I know who’s it was, I return it to them. This one doesn’t have an owner that I can find so the snappy dealer can replace it for free and I’ll have two of them now lol.

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Russ I am pretty sure this thread is 1/3 bigger than the next biggest thread on the site making it by far the biggest here...WOW I remember when it all started LOL

·
Registered
18,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #74,445
Russ I am pretty sure this thread is 1/3 bigger than the next biggest thread on the site making it by far the biggest here...WOW I remember when it all started LOL
I remember when i started this thread. Just wanted to be part of a community and share my truck with others and now look where its gone?..... One big shit show, full of alot of info, about you name it we've done it state farm bullshit!

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Well then I'll leave this here because I am pretty sure most everyone here feels the same about this scum bag...

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Well then I'll leave this here because I am pretty sure most everyone here feels the same about this scum bag...
I signed it.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 56taskforce

·
Premium Member
2,682 Posts
Morning boys.

Off to the airport this morning. This should be a treat.

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
They want to provide a confirmation number for all gun sales private and retail. We are now required to call in to confirm everyone's license is valid before we can sell a firearm even to a buddy. The Registrar of Firearms issues the confirmation number... but it's not a registry!

Registration leads to confiscation. The registry that the Liberals brought in was dumped by the Conservatives in 2014. The Liberals are trying to bring it back with this back door registry. They have no idea of where any nonresticted firearms are or who owns them.

The 2014 registry was to be destroyed, but the courts sided with Quebec and let them have it
Quebec has it's own registry. Even though it contravenes our privacy laws, Quebec has personal information about me and millions of other gun owners in Canada, country wide.

It's a good thing that I got rid of all my previously owned firearms after 2014.

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk
Did you lose them in a boating accident by chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Morning guys.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #74,452
Morning fellas. Be safe out there!

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Mornin' Fellas. About to hit the road and journey home.

Morning guys

well we have smoke from you westerners in Ohio today.
We do?

·
Premium Member
8,966 Posts
That's probably Matt
I see his truck was running earlier
High possibility. smokes pretty good when it’s just idling till it warms up. Talked with Blake already about getting some tune revisions for it to clean it up.

Morning, guys. 45° this morning when I got up. House was a bit chilly as we haven’t turn the heat on yet. Made for some pretty dense fog till the sun was up for a while.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
High possibility. smokes pretty good when it’s just idling till it warms up. Talked with Blake already about getting some tune revisions for it to clean it up.

Morning, guys. 45° this morning when I got up. House was a bit chilly as we haven’t turn the heat on yet. Made for some pretty dense fog till the sun was up for a while.

I was thinking more of the tyres losing tread 😂

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Morning guys, off another day but it rained a little last night so hopefully that helps with the fires and smoke. Supposed to return to work tomorrow.

74441 - 74460 of 74679 Posts