Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

75401 - 75420 of 75490 Posts

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,272 Posts
Got drunk early went to bed early got up early had breakfast and ready to get after it today.

Got 500 220g Berger 30cal boolits to load for 300blk today and some wood to split and yadi yadi yadi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
1,186 Posts
Morning boys

got to the BMV to renew my license. Forgot last month. 20 mins early and still about 40 deep at least. Fuck me
Ours are by appointment only. No walk ins. They were slow before and now they are REALLY slow. It’s a shit show.

You guys notice more cars driving around with no plates?
Bought my HD in May. Didn’t get an actual plate for it until September. Thanks Michigan Secretary of State.

Reactions: Melonhead1102

·
Registered
5,544 Posts
Morning boys.

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
1,186 Posts
Morning all.

Took the wife out to dinner last night and then started getting text messages from the guys at the indoor R/C track. So I ended up down there. Spent some money at the freaking hobby shop and now I can feel myself getting hooked back into racing again this fall. 😄

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
Morning boys.

Got a full day of yard work and pool cleaning.

Hope that everyone enjoys the weekend.

Reactions: Melonhead1102

·
Registered
19,873 Posts
Ours are by appointment only. No walk ins. They were slow before and now they are REALLY slow. It’s a shit show.

Bought my HD in May. Didn’t get an actual plate for it until September. Thanks Michigan Secretary of State.
I was there for a total of 50 mins. Got me new license coming in the mail in 2 weeks so that’s done.

It seems like they have a good process. Just a little slower. And Saturdays are always a shit show

·
Registered
19,873 Posts
Morning all.

Took the wife out to dinner last night and then started getting text messages from the guys at the indoor R/C track. So I ended up down there. Spent some money at the freaking hobby shop and now I can feel myself getting hooked back into racing again this fall. 😄
lol. Welcome back to the club then.

·
Premium Member
5,325 Posts
On the wood shed project today. Going to get the pier block set and leveled, 9 of them in all. This is a 12'×20' structure currently sitting 3' off the ground on dunnage, it was the neighbors covered porch. I brought this porch here on my equipment trailer with plans to turn it into a wood shed. The problem now is without use of my excavator I don't have an easy way of moving it.

·
Administrator
1,186 Posts
I was there for a total of 50 mins. Got me new license coming in the mail in 2 weeks so that’s done.

It seems like they have a good process. Just a little slower. And Saturdays are always a shit show
Well, even during normal circumstances, if you were to just walk into one of our SOS offices without an appointment or checking yourself in online first, you’d sit there for HOURS. Second, ours are not open on Saturdays, period, ever. So you guys must have it figured out down there for sure. LOL

lol. Welcome back to the club then.
Yeah thanks. I just boxed up your batteries that I’m an asshole and have completely forgotten about I don’t know how many times now so PM me your address. My battery from last year is dead and gone. No bringing it back. Less than 1 volt left in it. Hope I didn’t smoke the esc in the process.

·
Administrator
1,186 Posts
So, I’m sitting here talking with the wife and drinking my morning coffee about an hour ago when I see the flash of a Fed Ex truck come hauling ass into my driveway and then hear a crash before he comes to a stop. Our driveway is all paved and U shaped so they like to come in the far driveway and then drive out the other side. Well, along the far side I have a brick retaining wall that starts off only one brick tall at the road but is about 3-1/2’ tall back by the barn because of the difference in the height of the yard on that side. Fucking idiot Fed Ex driver coming in the driveway at god knows how fast, didn’t account for the swing of the back of his truck so the right end of his rear bumper hit the wall and peeled off about 8-10 of the top row of blocks. They are just free standing so he didn’t break any but you could see the fear in his face when I came barreling out of the house to chew his ass because I couldn’t see what he did until I got out there. Ughhh. So, more “yard” work for me to do today now. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

On a good note, I got the results back from Blackstone on my last engine oil change on the LBZ. All good and they were impressed with how good it was with that many miles. I didn’t have them check it for soot though so maybe add that check in next time.

·
Registered
19,873 Posts
Well, even during normal circumstances, if you were to just walk into one of our SOS offices without an appointment or checking yourself in online first, you’d sit there for HOURS. Second, ours are not open on Saturdays, period, ever. So you guys must have it figured out down there for sure. LOL

Yeah thanks. I just boxed up your batteries that I’m an asshole and have completely forgotten about I don’t know how many times now so PM me your address. My battery from last year is dead and gone. No bringing it back. Less than 1 volt left in it. Hope I didn’t smoke the esc in the process.
your not a asshole Brother. We are all busy. I get it. Lol

I have mjs tore down right now. I need to get it fixed up.

·
Premium Member
825 Posts

They let us renew online down here which is nice. I think you have to go in person every other renewal for a new picture. I can only imagine how bad it sucks right now with the communist flu.

·
Administrator
1,186 Posts
your not a asshole Brother. We are all busy. I get it. Lol

I have mjs tore down right now. I need to get it fixed up.
(y)
They let us renew online down here which is nice. I think you have to go in person every other renewal for a new picture. I can only imagine how bad it sucks right now with the communist flu.
Yeah I forgot that we can renew online every other time too. I renew all of the plates/registrations online every year too. With all that is available to do online with our SOS it’s still amazing to me how busy they are.

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
Yes no plate no paper temp no nothing weird????
Morning You People!!!
In our state probably in protest of the $30 car tab lawsuit. I honestly considered not renewing my tab for the truck, but said screw it.

For the rest of the world... here’s what I’m talking about.

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
In our state probably in protest of the $30 car tab lawsuit. I honestly considered not renewing my tab for the truck, but said screw it.

For the rest of the world... here’s what I’m talking about.

Insley said he didn't think we knew what we were voting for. Yes we did. No more mass transit was what we voted for. That may cause him to loose next week. I hope so.

Morning guys

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
1,186 Posts
Fucking thanks Fed Ex guy. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 1TRIKHD
75401 - 75420 of 75490 Posts