Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

75421 - 75440 of 75792 Posts

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
Hope you got all his info to make a claim against them.

·
Administrator
1,258 Posts
Hope you got all his info to make a claim against them.
Nothing broke. Just took me 5 minutes to put them back up. He was trying to call his boss when I got out there and wanted to help me put them back up. I took my delivery out of his hand then I told him to make like Micheal Jackson and beat it. Get the fuck out of my driveway and if he ever delivered here again, park on the road and walk that shit to my front door.

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Trouble is the owner operator idea didn't work for them. A few guys bought all the routes and hired a bunch of minimum wage morons to work for them. It's a failure and they are buying the trucks back as the leases expire and hiring company drivers so they have control. Same thing is happening at Amazon and they are already trying to switch to company drivers.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
I guess people are sick of staying home. The crowds at Lagoon amusement park are insane. 2 hours wait for a ride. I have never seen it like this here before. Well I hope it makes up for limited capacity all summer and the late open. It's a one off park so it's got to be hard on them financially. I'd hate to see it close or get bought by Six Flags or Cedarfair as they would both run it.

·
Registered
19,912 Posts
Welp. Decided to not go hunting today.

stayed home with the wife and kids. Wife and I was working on gal cleanup outside. We have some bishes that needed trimmed. I was scooping the limbs up and she would cut them. Out of nowhere I see her start to panic and frantically waving her hand around. She drops the trimmers and takes that hand to the other and says she got stung. Well the bush has a yellow jacket nest dead center in the ground in the middle of it.

game on fuckers. I’ll wait until you go to sleep tonight. Hehe (evil laugh)

she got stung a minimum of 2/3 times in the same area and her wholewrist area is swollen up.

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Well the 1500 has a trans leak. Fluid all over underneath it. So much for getting a new truck so as not to have these problems on long trips. I think it's the vent like it's over filled. I guess I will watch the trans temp and drive it home. Then back to the dealer. If it starts heating up I will call GM roadside service and it will be their problem. I can't just add fluid very easy and can't likely get the right stuff anywhere but GM. The trans temps never increased on the way here.

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
Afternoon guys.
I did go hunting this morning. Checked a lot of areas in the back country. We found one area that had recent sign.
I saw 1 deer today on the way to pick up my partners, in the dark, crossing the highway just as I was heading out of town. We saw 2 grouse. Not much in the way of wildlife.

Trap meat shoot tomorrow morning. Hopefully that will be better.

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #75,428
Sup fellas. Washes the tahoe today. It was filthy. It's all good now though.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
1,258 Posts
Got the sled trailer out, washed that. Then drug each of the three sleds out and one at a time washed them. Put my long track and the wife’s sled out in the barn and covered them up. Put my trail sled in the garage so I can jerk the engine out of it to figure out why it’s drinking oil while sitting over the summer and freshen it up. Then I cleaned the inside of the trailer out before taking it up to the scales to weigh it as I’ve never weighed it before. Everything put away and I’ve been lazy the rest of the day. Now that all of the chores are done, I can screw off tomorrow.

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Good morning guys. Harvest is on full swing here. Woke up to 19° and that sure does feel cold but once winter comes 19° is warm. Haha

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1TRIKHD

·
Premium Member
5,337 Posts
Morning guys. Got most of the sheeting replaced on the new wood shed roof yesterday. Today I'll finish the sheeting and install and metal roofing. Also figured out how to attach a 2' eve off the front of the single pitch roof.

Reactions: harnold

·
Administrator
1,258 Posts
Morning gents. Woke up and started wrenching on the r/c car. Getting ready to pack it all up and head up to the local indoor track to hang out with the guys and play with toy cars for most of the rest of the day.

Made an appointment to have a fresh set of 265 BFG A/Ts put on the truck and a set of Michelin Ice Xs put on the spare wheels for my work car tomorrow. Belle Tire was having a one day sale. Saved $250 so there’s that. 👍🏻

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #75,435
Morning fellas. Raining here so I have no idea what I'm going to do today.

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Morning guys

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Morning fellas. Raining here so I have no idea what I'm going to do today.

Sunny and 70s here.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,337 Posts
Like Russ said rain here so roof project going slow. However got the rest of the old OSB weather damaged knocked loose before the rain started and now it has let up...

75421 - 75440 of 75792 Posts