·
Registered
5,361 Posts
Morning guys.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,485 Posts
Morning boys. Some oxygen thief tried to break in to the Denali gasser Sunday night. Typical punks, tried to break into the lock on the driver’s door and broke of that part of the handle. I have a Viper alarm on it so they weren’t going anywhere with it anyway. These punks generally just break in and try to steal what’s in the console or check under the seat, which is why I don’t keep anything in the truck. Just glad I didnt catch them but my neighbor caught the truck they were driving on camera but no plates. Not sure if I have to replace the whole thing or not. It comes in a base plate and handle and lock cylinder. Not enough to to file a claim but enough to be a PITA

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20,363 Posts
Morning boys. Some oxygen thief tried to break in to the Denali gasser Sunday night. Typical punks, tried to break into the lock on the driver’s door and broke of that part of the handle. I have a Viper alarm on it so they weren’t going anywhere with it anyway. These punks generally just break in and try to steal what’s in the console or check under the seat, which is why I don’t keep anything in the truck. Just glad I didnt catch them but my neighbor caught the truck they were driving on camera but no plates. Not sure if I have to replace the whole thing or not. It comes in a base plate and handle and lock cylinder. Not enough to to file a claim but enough to be a PITA

Same thing happened at my old house. Driveway was a 1/8th mile long also. They were Pretty ballsy there.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I’m not really a sports fan but I hope Alabama destroys Kentucky, I’d love to see a 100-zero blow out. That is all.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Just read a post on fb From across the town, lady woke up at 2:00am looked on cameras and ended up catching guys in her cars. She took off after them shooting a hand gun. The people shot back, she was in injured but good grief what type of people do this kinda stuff, I’ll see if I can find the ring camera again

Lots of comments have been deleted since I read
I guess they can’t show other videos

If it opens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Look out snake

Nah just a lizard had to get out and move the little bugger so I didn't flatten him
20210113_104456.jpg

Y'all say you want roos too?
20210113_210245.jpg

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,485 Posts
Morning boys. Night Hayden.

Watching National Geographic last night and it was the “worlds deadliest snakes”. Might as well have been a show about Austrailia...

The Eastern Brown is apparently responsible for like 80% of the snake bites ....

Reactions: harnold

·
Registered
5,361 Posts
Morning guys. Had a wind storm now my power is out. Got the generator running and the wood stove was already going. Luckily I woke up about 1 this morning and realized it was out. Up early now to get ready for work. Even with the generator the internet is down. Must have taken out a cable line as it normally works once the generator is running. Well it's a rough start to the day. I hope it gets better.

·
Registered
18,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #78,373
Morning guys. Had a wind storm now my power is out. Got the generator running and the wood stove was already going. Luckily I woke up about 1 this morning and realized it was out. Up early now to get ready for work. Even with the generator the internet is down. Must have taken out a cable line as it normally works once the generator is running. Well it's a rough start to the day. I hope it gets better.

Same here Matt, except we never lost power.

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,882 Posts
Morning boys.

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
Look out snake

Nah just a lizard had to get out and move the little bugger so I didn't flatten him View attachment 1083604
Y'all say you want roos too? View attachment 1083605
Just kangaroos. You can keep all the reptiles, no use for them. :lol:

Afternoon gents. That Wednesday freakin flew. Already almost to Friday eve. I’ll take it. Small chances of light snow up north for this weekend is in the forecast. The wife is crawling the walls so I think I might take her up north with the sleds and bomb around the woods a bit. There won’t be enough for a serious ride but she’s not into that anymore anyway and I’d just be fine with spending some time on my sled, in the woods, right about now. Plus we both have Monday off so it would be a nice quick getaway.

·
Registered
2017 GMC Denali 2500HD, 3.5" Rough Country Lift, 305/55R20 Yokohama Geolandar A/T
1,134 Posts
Thinking about taking the older kids to Crystal Mountain on Monday to let them try skiing. I haven't been in years, so I'm sure I'll do something dumb and break myself, but it sounds like fun regardless. Just have to see what I can scrounge up for other childcare. Also need to see if I should work from home on that day. It's crunch time for me.

78361 - 78380 of 78707 Posts