Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

81261 - 81280 of 81499 Posts

·
Registered
18,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #81,261
Russ, is there someway for the "thread regulars" to possibly contribute?
Not that im aware of Jimmy! It will be locally supported and i have nothing to do build or recovery wise

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

·
WOOD... man!
3,936 Posts
Asking a hypothetical question of all you members of the Brain Trust.
IF I were to choose to sell off the wrecked '06, ballpark price on what it's worth?
Quick rundown:
2006 4dr, 4wd, dually, fully loaded (sunroof, dvd player) with 280k miles.
KMC XD Rockstar rims.
Six new Yokohama Geolanders installed months before the crash.
Push bar
Lift keys
Turnover gooseneck ball
EFI Live w/DSP5 switch (Kory)
Wetzel wheel
Fass150
Bean's sump
MBRP down pipe
Air Raid cold air intake
PCV reroute
TransGo Junior shift kit
Interior in pretty decent shape.

There are/were other items, but they're going on the 08. I started it today to let it warm up. Just got me thinking.
Throw me out some thoughts.
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,011 Posts
Not that im aware of Jimmy! It will be locally supported and i have nothing to do build or recovery wise
Understood. Just looking for a way for some of us that are not in PNW to be able to assist in some manner. I know that I can safely speak for everyone here that we all hope that there are some positive things happening to get your truck back.

Great coffee this morning Randy!

Morning boys.

·
Registered
5,639 Posts
Reactions: rwood64083

·
Registered
5,639 Posts
Morning guys it's hump day.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
527 Posts
Morning guys it's hump day.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk
Morning Gentlemen, You guys start early! Or maybe im just west coast. I love a good looking cup o java.

Sammy Hagar used to say. I like my coffee like i like my women. "Tall and Blonde with Big Tits" ( . Y . )

·
2017 GMC Denali 2500HD, 3.5" Rough Country Lift, 305/55R20 Yokohama Geolandar A/T
1,450 Posts
Good morning, gents. Hump day and last day of the week for me. Getting snipped tomorrow so have the next couple days off.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Take it from someone that had two paint matched trucks, get that painted shit protected because it WILL chip.
the paint is so thin and weak.. it will likely still get damaged even under a clear bra... just looking at the paint and it falls off...

I dont see any way these painted front bumpers last more than a short time... especially in states where they use sand or worse.. some crush on the roads in the winter...

·
Registered
527 Posts
Good morning, gents. Hump day and last day of the week for me. Getting snipped tomorrow so have the next couple days off.
Good luck with that. It truly isnt too bad at all. Other than needing/wanting to walk when you're done. They make bagged frozen peas for a reason and the arent to eat. LOL Good luck

·
WOOD... man!
3,936 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Both. Nashville Tennessee is central time. Getting up at 5am and it's only 3am over there.
Like i said thats early. I wake up at 4am and go to jail every morning by 515am (except Saturday and Sundays) I just get out on good behavior every night and weekends off. HAHAHA

·
Registered
5,878 Posts
Morning boys.
I still have a fear of crochet needles...

Yah, frozen peas are the best.

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,639 Posts
Morning Gentlemen, You guys start early! Or maybe im just west coast. I love a good looking cup o java.

Sammy Hagar used to say. I like my coffee like i like my women. "Tall and Blonde with Big Tits" ( . Y . )
I'm west coast

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

·
2017 GMC Denali 2500HD, 3.5" Rough Country Lift, 305/55R20 Yokohama Geolandar A/T
1,450 Posts

·
WOOD... man!
3,936 Posts
Posting a cute coffee girl this morning and none of you guys saw the final post from last night. My evil genius distraction experiment is working!

Screenshot_20210316-060613_Gallery.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
Morning boys.
I still have a fear of crochet needles...

Yah, frozen peas are the best.

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk
That made me snort laugh like a sob. :ROFLMAO:

Neither the wife nor I want kids. We both decided that years ago before we even met. She made a comment a few years back about me getting snipped. Needless to say, she’s still on birth control. :LOL:

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
That made me snort laugh like a sob. :ROFLMAO:

Neither the wife nor I want kids. We both decided that years ago before we even met. She made a comment a few years back about me getting snipped. Needless to say, she’s still on birth control. :LOL:
I was going to get it done until one of the guys at work went and came out black and bruised, he ended up having 3 days off work.
I don't know what they did must of used a hammer and chisel 😂
Needless to say seeing that made me not keen at all

81261 - 81280 of 81499 Posts