Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

81281 - 81300 of 81499 Posts

·
Registered
5,371 Posts
Reactions: rwood64083

·
2017 GMC Denali 2500HD, 3.5" Rough Country Lift, 305/55R20 Yokohama Geolandar A/T
1,450 Posts
I was going to get it done until one of the guys at work went and came out black and bruised, he ended up having 3 days off work.
I don't know what they did must of used a hammer and chisel 😂
Needless to say seeing that made me not keen at all
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

·
Registered
527 Posts
I was going to get it done until one of the guys at work went and came out black and bruised, he ended up having 3 days off work.
I did it Friday and went to work on Monday. I wound up having to Mix 15 sacks of concrete that day. Talk about sore. I was miserable for that week.

Reactions: harnold

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Jim 'Wash Out' Pfaffenbach:
Well, there's a delicate corneal inversion procedure... a multi-opti-pupil-optomy. But, in order to keep from damaging the eye sockets, they've got to go in through the rectum. Ain't no man going to take that route with me!

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
I'm sure it was a one off Derek 👍
Eh, I had a buddy have a nut swell all up on him. Bad. That took some work to reverse. Also had a buddy almost knock his wife up because his shit was still live. Pipes weren’t clearing out like they should’ve. Come to find out, one tube wasn’t all the way severed. So, yeah, I’m good. :LOL:

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Eh, I had a buddy have a nut swell all up on him. Bad. That took some work to reverse. Also had a buddy almost knock his wife up because his shit was still live. Pipes weren’t clearing out like they should’ve. Come to find out, one tube wasn’t all the way severed. So, yeah, I’m good. :LOL:
Lol you bring up memories of a friend of mine who came off his bike when we were kids and got his nuts in the chain 😂

·
Registered
20,793 Posts
I’ve thought about having this done. The wife openly admits we are done. But doesn’t want me to get snipped. Hmm. LOL. I’m done having kids also.

3 boys is enough. Having a 18 year old in today’s times is enough to give me grey hairs also. Ans to think I got 2 more coming up. Lol

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I’ve thought about having this done. The wife openly admits we are done. But doesn’t want me to get snipped. Hmm. LOL. I’m done having kids also.

3 boys is enough. Having a 18 year old in today’s times is enough to give me grey hairs also. Ans to think I got 2 more coming up. Lol
same boat on the kid.. I will be in a wheel chair with o2 tank in tow at his HS graduation..

jury still out if he is going to keep me young or put me in an early grave...

·
WOOD... man!
3,936 Posts
I’ll give you $10 ;)

Realistically, probably in the 15k range.

You do realize the truck was wrecked, rolled and totaled... right? 😄

·
Registered
5,639 Posts
Reactions: John Lee Pettimore

·
Registered
93 Posts
Good luck with that. It truly isnt too bad at all. Other than needing/wanting to walk when you're done. They make bagged frozen peas for a reason and the arent to eat. LOL Good luck
Just don't imagine a swollen, purple grapefruit. Don't ask me why...

Reactions: BOWTIE67

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Lol you bring up memories of a friend of mine who came off his bike when we were kids and got his nuts in the chain 😂
Jesus I flinched up when I read that. That’s horrible.

Reactions: Blue06Sierra

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Morning boys.
I still have a fear of crochet needles...

Yah, frozen peas are the best.

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk
I enjoyed the required time off work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,011 Posts
Well, well, well. The thread seems a bit nutty from yesterday.

Morning boys, its Friday eve!

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
I bet you guys were all super excited and all lined up waiting for the battery Silverado 😂

81281 - 81300 of 81499 Posts