Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
88721 - 88740 of 88826 Posts

·
Registered
5,655 Posts
I started with the passenger side because it is facing East. I was thinking that this one was easier to wash than the LBZ…then I got to the grille.

I’ll do the roof, driver side, rear and wheels tomorrow. Glass needs a good cleaning too.

And yea, I’m a weak ass lol.

·
Registered
19,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88,722 ·
I started with the passenger side because it is facing East. I was thinking that this one was easier to wash than the LBZ…then I got to the grille.

I’ll do the roof, driver side, rear and wheels tomorrow. Glass needs a good cleaning too.

And yea, I’m a weak ass lol.
Ryan, you always start at the top and work your way to the bottom when washing a vehicle. Dont make me pull out the short jokes brother.

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21,731 Posts
You guys are weak asses! Joe And I wash our CCLB by hand every time. I dont even have a foam cannon like he does. We dont drive them as much as you guys, but still.

bitches are weak in here. Hand washing a crew cab long bed is a task in itself. Lol.

I got it down pretty good though. I can usually get it done in just over a hour with the power washer start to finish.

having the wheels ceramic coated is kickass. Nothing sticks to them

Attachments

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
We may try Burly Burgers on the way out. 89 is right here and I can take 84 from there. It looks like a big dirt lot for the trailer next to it.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
Brand new buildings in two locations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,655 Posts
Ryan, you always start at the top and work your way to the bottom when washing a vehicle. Dont make me pull out the short jokes brother.

Lol I know that — in a perfect world . Sun was beating down on roof still so I opted for the shady side. I need a good shade tree or driveway on the north side of the house in the future.

Realistically, the passenger side will get washed again, I just wanted to get started on it otherwise it wouldn’t get done. Was trying to limit over spray so I didn’t leave water spots, and was drying it as I went. :p

It’s supposed to rain this weekend so I really wanted to get the ash off before it harms the paint. Just not enough time in the day.

Little over an hour Joe? Damn, that’s amazing. If I wasn’t cleaning off bugs and had to stop for dinner I would have got it done.

·
Finally! Wheels on!
10,058 Posts
Morning boys, headed to Dallas today. Not sure if I’m going to drive the sissy truck or the LB7 yet. 3-1/2 years old and i have 35,000 on the denali. LB7 has 205k.

Hayden, that’s a cute Ute. Lol..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,277 Posts
Morning gents. Half way to the weekend.

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
Another guy I was involved in motor racing with died today.
Went home with a headache and his Mrs found him in bed passed away.😕

·
WOOD... man!
4,521 Posts
'morning boys.

Coffee needed this morning!
Hair Joint Shoulder Furniture Muscle

·
WOOD... man!
4,521 Posts
Last morning in the KC area. Will be starting the drive home today.

Went to retrieve the Mack to take it back home...
Tire Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

Damn angry birds
Hair Plant Toy Tree Fawn

·
Registered
19,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88,737 ·
Morning fellas, got a little rain here in Seattle. Anyways got bores last night so I ceramic coated the oldskool fab hood stack and the mirror deletes. I let you guys know as soon as I hear from Scott about how the insurance bullshit.

Have a great day and be safe out there.

·
Super Moderator
2017 GMC Denali 2500HD, 3.5" Rough Country Lift, 305/55R20 Yokohama Geolandar A/T
2,646 Posts
I hate birds. They always find my truck the day after I have it washed.

I found a couple hail dents from the storm this past weekend. I guess I better call my insurance guy and get them taken care of.

Funny story for you guys this morning. I take kids #4 and #5 in the morning, and I'm talking to my wife on the phone complaining about some jerk tailgating me through a construction zone when he gets pulled over by a State boy as we get to a stoplight. I cheered and yelled "HA! That's what you get you.... I'm not going to say it because the littles are in here".

Then from the back seat I hear from #4, low voice, almost whispering...."Say it...."

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Damn kid is so much like me it's scary.

·
WOOD... man!
4,521 Posts
Was a snug fit, but both trucks got loaded.

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Automotive parking light

·
Registered
21,731 Posts
I hate birds. They always find my truck the day after I have it washed.

I found a couple hail dents from the storm this past weekend. I guess I better call my insurance guy and get them taken care of.

Funny story for you guys this morning. I take kids #4 and #5 in the morning, and I'm talking to my wife on the phone complaining about some jerk tailgating me through a construction zone when he gets pulled over by a State boy as we get to a stoplight. I cheered and yelled "HA! That's what you get you.... I'm not going to say it because the littles are in here".

Then from the back seat I hear from #4, low voice, almost whispering...."Say it...."

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Damn kid is so much like me it's scary.
I had some jackass tailgating me in my car this morning. The road goes from 55 to 35 and then immediately to 25. All within a 1/8th mile. This dude complete bypassed the 35 part and was up my ass then he commenced to hit the turn lane to get beside me while still going 25 only to almost ass end someone who was already turning. Idiots.

88721 - 88740 of 88826 Posts